Author Topic: A Challenge to lurking DUers  (Read 1827 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
A Challenge to lurking DUers
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:51:49 PM »
I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and running through next week. Since 0 has gotten the economy in such a state that I can not afford to take a traveling vacation I have decided that spending time on DU, via my mole naturally, will be my vacation. So during these several days my mole intends to post regularly, stir things up, and generally shine the light on your stupidity from within your own website.

When the MRT was first installed on your island I was concerned. I knew that I would be busted, and back then I would have never thought a vacation full of stirring the hive group-mind would be possible. The inability of the MRT, however, has convinced me that the MRT rats can NOT ferret out my mole. I guess now we will see.

My fun will start sometime after 6:00 am on Thursday, May 24 and will continue through the following Thursday. Unless, I guess, the brilliant minds of the MRT can flush me out and down the drain. Since this is essentially a game of find-the-mole I am willing to offer you some hints about my mole's DU identity...

1.My mole is either a male, a female, a transgender, or someone who believes him or herself to be an animal.
2. My mole is either heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
3. My mole often attempts to present kindness, but sometimes does so in a condescending way.
4. My mole comes across as knowledgeable about a lot of things, but it is often pretend knowledge.
5. If I remember correctly my mole has mentioned on at least one occasion that I have scored well on IQ tests.
6. My mole will alert on your ass in a heartbeat.
7. My mole sometimes seems a bit wishy-washy on somethings.
8. In the past my mole would sometimes only give a K&R to a post.

So there are your clues. Now for the rules. Even if you are not on the MRT you can out my mole. If you suspect that you've found my mole just ask in public and I will answer honestly. If you ask via PM I'll lie and deny that you have found my mole. If you do happen to discover my mole I will not attempt to mole again on DU for at least the rest of 2012. If you do NOT discover my mole I intend to have so much fun during the elections.

I guess that is everything. The game will soon be afoot. Have fun.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Doubleplusungood

Re: A Challenge to lurking DUers
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
In my case I believe that confession is good for the soul. I mentioned it in another thread, and it seems appropriate here... Taverner is my mole. Just thought I would save the MRT some work.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »
In my case I believe that confession is good for the soul. I mentioned it in another thread, and it seems appropriate here... Taverner is my mole. Just thought I would save the MRT some work.

I just think it is better for them if they work for something. I'll be impressed if they do find my mole, but I don't think that they have the cognitive ability. If they do surprise me and catch my mole I will stay true to my word. I'll honestly admit that they are correct and will not mole on DU for the remainder of 2012.

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:57:48 PM »
Bump so the retards don't miss this one.

:popcorn:

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 11:15:07 PM »
1.My mole is either a male, a female, a transgender, or someone who believes him or herself to be an animal.

4. My mole comes across as knowledgeable about a lot of things, but it is often pretend knowledge.

NADIN???????????????
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 11:17:24 PM »
NADIN???????????????

I was thinking the same thing, but Flippy didn't mention his mole being bald. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 04:06:00 AM »
I was thinking the same thing, but Flippy didn't mention his mole being bald. 

Or bald and fat . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 05:41:37 AM »
No. My mole is not nadin. I'm not sure that I've ever seen nadin attempt to present kindness (clue no. 3) and she tries to come across as knowledgeable about everything instead of just a lot of things (clue no. 4).

My mole is also not the dude that smells bad.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 09:21:42 AM »
2. My mole is either heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
3. My mole often attempts to present kindness, but sometimes does so in a condescending way.
5. If I remember correctly my mole has mentioned on at least one occasion that I have scored well on IQ tests.
6. My mole will alert on your ass in a heartbeat.
7. My mole sometimes seems a bit wishy-washy on somethings.
8. In the past my mole would sometimes only give a K&R to a post.
Well that just leaves 99% of the DUmp to pick from...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline indago

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »
I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and running through next week. Since 0 has gotten the economy in such a state that I can not afford to take a traveling vacation I have decided that spending time on DU, via my mole naturally, will be my vacation. So during these several days my mole intends to post regularly, stir things up, and generally shine the light on your stupidity from within your own website.

So, where is this "mole" you speak of: on the end of your nose, or in the crack of your ass?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 10:55:53 AM »
So, where is this "mole" you speak of: on the end of your nose, or in the crack of your ass?

Here's hoping Summer School starts soon.  Very soon.

In the meantime, go back to 4chan.  Your fellow /b/tards miss making fun of you.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
I hope (not the hopey kind), that based on the OP's information, a lot of bona fide members get accused of being the mole. That would be fun.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 01:37:45 PM »
If you ask politely, maybe Flippy would let you have a look-see for yourself.  :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 03:12:47 PM »
This is wonderful!  :yahoo:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 03:29:57 PM »

Man, wouldn't those teeth hurt after a while!?

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 05:14:59 PM »
If you ask politely, maybe Flippy would let you have a look-see for yourself.  :naughty:

When you consider how filthy and disease prone that liberals are I don't think that will ever happen.

As far as my challenge goes I still haven't been detected so get on it DU.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »

Typical liberal, thinks he's special and doesn't need to play by the same rules or use the hints that all the other primitives on the island have been afforded.

Typical liberal shit stain.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 05:29:06 PM »
When you consider how filthy and disease prone that liberals are I don't think that will ever happen.

As far as my challenge goes I still haven't been detected so get on it DU.

I figured out who your mole is.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »
I figured out who your mole is.  :-)

Is it Skul?   :-)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 07:11:39 PM »
Is it Skul?   :-)

I'm not saying.  :whistling:   :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »
Not me. Now.
Nope. mine will remain quiet for a bit.
Mathew wishes to haunt StinkDUde, and ask about the great Tutu.
StinkDUde won't have a clue.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:44:18 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 09:33:48 PM »
Whatever you do, don't burn a good mole.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »
Whatever you do, don't burn a good mole.
No, no, no. Mathew is a bit perturbed that his momma got toasted.
Portside, with the help of coach, is now gromming her son, to visit and infest the nest of DUmpmonkeys.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 08:21:09 AM »
No. My mole is not nadin. I'm not sure that I've ever seen nadin attempt to present kindness (clue no. 3) and she tries to come across as knowledgeable about everything instead of just a lot of things (clue no. 4).

My mole is also not the dude that smells bad.

:rotf:

The way you put it made it sound like something out of Lovecraft: He Who Must Not Be Named, Black Goat of The Woods With A Thousand Young, Key and Guardian of the Gate, all bow to The Dude That Smells Bad, Ia, Ia, Dude That Smells Bad upschar pthagn!!