Author Topic: Pam and the crazies  (Read 1831 times)

Offline shadeaux

Pam and the crazies
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
 :rotf:  The nerve.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024915

demtenjeep (19,834 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

watching the debate last night it is obvious

the current group of crazies have NO clue to life in America as the 99% lives.

It is easy to make judgement on others when you have no worries. They do not realize that most people worry on a daily basis about what could happen. They do not need plan B, C or D.

The shit they spewed last night even soured some of my family who had always voted Republican. Reality does not exist for ANY of them!

I would like to see Newt-Romney try to get by with a food budget of 150 dollars a month, hell they probably spend that much on one lunch.

$150 a month for a food budget ?  Looks like Pam isn't cruisin' this year.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Pam and the crazies
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:59:12 PM »
Going to the food pantries again huh Pammy?

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »
:rotf:  The nerve.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024915

$150 a month for a food budget ?  Looks like Pam isn't cruisin' this year.

That  :censored: Obama economy!!! 

:rofl:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 01:23:15 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10183601

demtenjeep (19,836 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

someone send me a message so I can see what it looks like

getting used to this

:naughty:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 01:58:09 PM »
I would like to see Newt-Romney try to get by with a food budget of 150 dollars a month
Don't forget that Pam is a pathological liar.

But if the Dawsons really are down to $150 per month for groceries, you can probably get a good price on a like-new Glock.

It was a cruise every year during the Great Bush Prosperity.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
I see someone else already made the obvious connection about being able to feed a family on $150/mo when you raid the food pantries.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »
Now we know why Spooky isn't around anymore.

They ate him.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »
Now we know why Spooky isn't around anymore.

They ate him.

I'm telling ya, the little ****er developed opposable thumbs, learned to work the Glock, and suck started it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 08:24:54 PM »
Yeah, I heard a very overweight woman at work who said her food budget is 75 bucks a month, but she didn't tell that she spends 600 bucks a month eating out.  :whatever: Either way, how can Pam, of the cruises and Coach purses, ever know what it's like for 'real people'?

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 11:36:28 PM »
demtenjeep (19,858 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

5. personally we probably spend about 300-500 a month on groceries

many moons ago way before college, we had probably a 100 bucks a month grocery budget. I used to tell hubby that the one thing I wanted was to be able to go to the grocery store and not have to worry about budgets. Now that we can, we probably try harder to stretch that dollar. I can't imagine how hard it is for some.

I did not realize that most people that depend on food stamps got 150 a month. I heard that figure from one of the talking heads this week. I figured it would be higher based on the number of family members.

Granted, we probably spend more in groceries because dear hubby is allergic to Wheat and Oats. When we need pasta we have to find the Gluten Free items and they are almost double the price. We are so glad it is available tho.

I just find the cavilar attitude by all of those idiots last night to be so out of touch with what most are dealing with. It struck a chord within me and I will use that point with many of my friends and family when they talk politics.

You rotten sorry ass cross eyed witch.  That last fundraiser you snuck in to beg for a star promising to "pay it forward" when you got some money.  You have the nerve to brag about buying whatever you like at the grocery store but you couldn't pop for a $5 star ?

I hope the DUmmies run your lying greedy ass out of the DUmp.   :censored:

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2307341#2308926

demtenjeep  (1000+ posts)     Mon Nov-14-11 08:35 PM

Response to Original message

23. I'm not expired but will no be able to get one when mine expires
 guess I will have to wade through adds

:censored:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 11:49:20 PM »
You are a pig Pam, that is all.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 06:00:41 AM »
Yeah, I heard a very overweight woman at work who said her food budget is 75 bucks a month, but she didn't tell that she spends 600 bucks a month eating out.  :whatever: Either way, how can Pam, of the cruises and Coach purses, ever know what it's like for 'real people'?

Christ, I WISH our food budget was $150/month.  When it was just me I MIGHT have been able to get a month in under that if I didn't buy any cleaning products that month (I do the bulk route when possible, so don't get grossed out.)  Now that it's five of us and several animals, that's closer to the bill for a week, give or take.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 07:15:21 AM »
Christ, I WISH our food budget was $150/month.  When it was just me I MIGHT have been able to get a month in under that if I didn't buy any cleaning products that month (I do the bulk route when possible, so don't get grossed out.)  Now that it's five of us and several animals, that's closer to the bill for a week, give or take.

We spend almost that much every two weeks.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 08:34:25 AM »
demtenjeep (19,834 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

I would like to see Newt-Romney try to get by with a food budget of 150 dollars a month, hell they probably spend that much on one lunch.

It's not hard when it's supplemented with free food from a church food bank.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 08:44:50 AM »
opihimoimoi (51,334 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

2. Yup...concur...batshit crazy but acting like normal....it ain;t working guys... your nutiness is sho

I forgot to finish my sentence....Price is Right is on.....then comes lunch, then comes activities. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
Quote from:
demtenjeep

It is easy to make judgement on others when you have no worries. They do not realize that most people worry on a daily basis about what could happen.

Make that connection to Dear Leader and his lack of sympathy towards those in need as he jets off (in separate tax-payer funded planes than his family) to various golf courses, vacations, and $40,000 plate events, and you'll have something worthy of mentioning.  Otherwise, you're the same idiot you've always been, Pam.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »
Pam sounds a lot shakier, maybe tentative or timid.

She got tossed out of Jardine Middle School for Mexicans, and has to work with the junior felons at an "alternative" school called Gateway.

Maybe looking over her shoulder all day has caused her to become even crazier than in her Top DUmmy prime.

I wonder if any of the junior felons at Gateway want to be her slave.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
As someone already posted up thread, isn't this the same individual that took cruises in the not too distant past?  I guess the "O's" economy isn't as good as the libtards want me to think it is.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »
As someone already posted up thread, isn't this the same individual that took cruises in the not too distant past?  I guess the "O's" economy isn't as good as the libtards want me to think it is.
I don't think Pammie has taken a cruise since that last disaster, when she tried unsuccessfully to get laid by the bartender.

When she made a run for Top DUmmy, she did it right. Nevertheless, at her best she was no competition for today's nutcase nadin.

That may be an unfair comparison.

Pam was unbelievably good in her day, but the competition was different.

I still think Jim Brown was the best running back ever, but he'd get crushed in today's steroid/HGH drenched NFL.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
You are a pig Pam, that is all.

She's a pig who can't spell.  What's a cavilar attitude? :loser:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

Uhh, we do in our household.  We are a well fed family of three.  I could probably get that budget much lower if these damn stores would double coupons.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »
5. personally we probably spend about 300-500 a month on groceries

You severely overpay for food.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 04:15:59 AM »
You severely overpay for food.

Jess, don't point that out.  They'll have less money to send to stupid, America-hating, leftist causes.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 05:40:32 AM »
She's a pig who can't spell.  What's a cavilar attitude? :loser:

That's the attitude that says you're supposed to be impressed when she spins a bullshit yarn about how her black students would love to have been her slaves.