Author Topic: DainBramaged wants to ruin your weekend  (Read 1820 times)

Offline CC27

DainBramaged wants to ruin your weekend
« on: August 13, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Aug-13-11 09:01 AM
Original message
WIN THE FUTURE   Updated at 10:40 PM

So the 2% own everything.

I think the future is lost.

Have a nice weekend.

Nice try DUmmie. My weekend is fine.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1730728

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DainBramaged wants to ruin your weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
Again, one feels compelled to ask:

How seriously is one expected to take, a 58-year-old male primitive who still lives with his mother and calls canines "goggies"?

Granted, since the brain-damaged primitive is 58, his mother is pretty ancient, and perhaps it's a good idea to have someone live with her, to help out, but one suspects the brain-damaged primitive was living with her long before she got ancient.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »
How seriously is one expected to take, a 58-year-old male primitive who still lives with his mother and calls canines "goggies"?
Well, I think he's dead on target, as far as his own world is concerned.
His future is almost certain to be as dismal as his past and present.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
Throwing the flag on his 2%.
Prove it, DUmbass primative.

My weekend is just fine, BTW.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »

Granted, since the brain-damaged primitive is 58, his mother is pretty ancient, and perhaps it's a good idea to have someone live with her, to help out, but one suspects the brain-damaged primitive was living with her long before she got ancient.

I think I've heard that Dain Bramaged was in an accident and actually suffers from brain damage. If this is true, he gets a pass since I can't hold a disability against any person.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 02:47:34 PM »
let's see -

• Got finished delivering mail early, so I'm home
  • Won a few bucks on a Powerball ticket
  • Weather is perfect
  • And I'm off Monday so the missus & I can take the kids on a surprise trip to the Boston Museum of Science.

Yeah -- My weekend really sucks...    :whatever:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
I think I've heard that Dain Bramaged was in an accident and actually suffers from brain damage. If this is true, he gets a pass since I can't hold a disability against any person.

Okay, I'm happy to withhold judgement until this is confirmed or shown not to be true.

I always assumed it was an ironic parody, his screen name, or that if there was really brain damage, it was due to too much LSD during the late 1960s.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
Well that does it. My week-end is going to suck, big time.

I just lost a cap on my lower front. Can't get into a Dentist until Monday. I was lucky by not swallowing it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »

I just lost a cap on my lower front. Can't get into a Dentist until Monday. I was lucky by not swallowing it.

Tucker, there's some sort of temporary cap cement that you can get at any drugstore.  Hell, my local supermarket had it.  I can't remember what it's called.  It'll step in and fill the bill until Monday.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 03:39:15 PM »
Tucker, there's some sort of temporary cap cement that you can get at any drugstore.  Hell, my local supermarket had it.  I can't remember what it's called.  It'll step in and fill the bill until Monday.
Kra-Z-Glu

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »

If this is true - then I will back off on him.  I always assumed it was in reference to this famous Bob Nelson skit from the '80s.

**Language makes this NSFW**

[youtube=425,349]BerJdS2VJhA[/youtube]

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
If this is true - then I will back off on him.  I always assumed it was in reference to this famous Bob Nelson skit from the '80s.

My attitude is, if it was due to drug use or not wearing a motorcycle helmet, he's still fair game.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
If the DUmp were limited to people with properly functioning brains, it would be as empty as Crazy Andrea's place.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts) 
WIN THE FUTURE   

So the 2% own everything.

I think the future is lost.

Have a nice weekend.
Typical commie class war crap.

DUmmies. Its not the top two percent you need to be worried about.
You need to worry about the percent that own guns. We're a lot more than 2%...

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 07:23:31 AM »
DUmmies. Its not the top two percent you need to be worried about.
You need to worry about the percent that own guns. We're a lot more than 2%...

Forget the Gold and Silver. If you have enough brass and lead, you'll eventually have all the gold and silver.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 08:55:03 AM »

Can't say I agree.  You don't stop shooting at enemy soldiers attacking you, just because some of them are draftees who aren't there by choice.

And even organic brain damage is no excuse to say "Goggie."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
I have yet to figure how someone having a couple of billion dollars more than me effects my life.

OTOH, a government that spends trillions, and still wants more, THAT'S A PROBLEM!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »

I suspect that mom is keeping an eye on the kid ,with the basement locked ,to keep him away from thye public at large. Anyone that stupid could cause real damage outside of the house.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »
Forget the Gold and Silver. If you have enough brass and lead, you'll eventually have all the gold and silver.

The Patriot Post has a shirt for sale that reads, "Invest In Precious Metals--Buy Lead."  I can't tell if it's a 7.62x51mm or a .30-06 round beneath the words, but there's a round there.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 09:08:28 PM »

Whatever you do, don't rub your tongue on the busted tooth--that makes it sore as hell.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden