Author Topic: Proof of Global Warming? Look no further than Al Gore's enormous cock...roach  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I've never seen a roach in Chicago. I thank the Lord for that :).  Saw some roaches growing up. Don't miss them.

Clean your houses nasty DUmp monkeys!

In NY when I was a kid we all lived in tenements, a lot of us kept our homes clean, all it took were a couple of filthy tenants for roaches to run wild and invade your house no matter how clean you were. It wasn't until we moved to NJ to a house that we finally had no roaches.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
It wasn't until we moved to NJ to a house that we finally had no roaches.
Chris Cristie is the reason the roaches Escaped *to* New York.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Godot showed up

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
//DU mode on//  Bugs were here long before people and should have the right to all our land. We have been living off our oppression of them for too long and now we must give them back what is rightfully theirs.  We should all rub ourselves with "reverse insecticide" so they will eat us and get what they rightfully deserve!

Long live the purest form of liberalism which recognizes the primacy of bug life. You wouldn't want them in your living room but they are essential to the eco-system. The Bug Liberation Movement will triumph!  //DU Mode off//

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
I lived in Durham NC for 4 years with 2  4-month "stays" in Asheville at the VA Hospital housing, and never had roaches.

Went back, in October, a couple of years later to stay at the Pinehurst Hotel Resort for a meeting. A very classy place, where major golf tournaments are held.

We came back from dinner our last night there, flicked on the lights, and the wall behind the head board had about 10 roaches or Palmetto bugs on it! I didn't care what they were....they were nasty! I flipped out, the bugs scattered everywhere, we stomped some, but no way did we get them all. I called the Front Desk....they sent up a can of RAID.  :censored: All night I kept waking up thinking one was crawling on me.....definite "romance" killers.

I hated to just put our luggage in the car! When we got home, I left everything in the garage, and clothes either went in the washer or to the cleaners, and the bags got sprayed. No way was I going to have those creepy things in my house.....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Chris Cristie is the reason the roaches Escaped *to* New York.

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I lived in Durham NC for 4 years with 2  4-month "stays" in Asheville at the VA Hospital housing, and never had roaches.

Went back, in October, a couple of years later to stay at the Pinehurst Hotel Resort for a meeting. A very classy place, where major golf tournaments are held.

We came back from dinner our last night there, flicked on the lights, and the wall behind the head board had about 10 roaches or Palmetto bugs on it! I didn't care what they were....they were nasty! I flipped out, the bugs scattered everywhere, we stomped some, but no way did we get them all. I called the Front Desk....they sent up a can of RAID.  :censored: All night I kept waking up thinking one was crawling on me.....definite "romance" killers.

I hated to just put our luggage in the car! When we got home, I left everything in the garage, and clothes either went in the washer or to the cleaners, and the bags got sprayed. No way was I going to have those creepy things in my house.....

I was just going to say DON'T bring your luggage in the house if you have any doubts, all you need to do is get 1 or two in your luggage and in no time you'll be infested.