Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: Last week, I spent a lot of time reading the "kook website" Democ  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Becky72  (242 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-25-09 01:46 PM
Original message
Rush Limbaugh: Last week, I spent a lot of time reading the "kook website" Democratic Underground

Edited on Tue Aug-25-09 01:53 PM by Becky72
Rejoice, DU.

The fact that Mr. Oxycontin reads DU is a sign that we have tremendous reach and clout. Limbaugh blasted DU, Daily Kos and Glen Greenwald. Excerpt:

What's happened is, and remember I told you last week when I was in Los Angeles I spent a lot of time on these kook websites, like the Democrat Underground, the Daily Kos. These lunatics are just livid over the failure of the public option. They are livid that the White House floated a trial balloon via Kathleen Sebelius, the public option was not crucial, they were livid that Obama then backed it up and then of course they reversed the trial balloon, oh, no, the public option we can't go forward without it and a bunch of Democrats went out there, Pelosi and so forth said so. But they're losing their base on this. There's a story at Salon.com by Glenn Greenwald, it's all about how the left is being blamed for the problems when it's really the moderates that are the problem. They're really at each other's throats here. The correct blame, the far leftists are destroying this, but the far leftists don't like getting the blame so they're hitting back and saying, no, no, no, no, it's the moderates, it's the media and so forth, they're making us look like the bad guys. But it is these far, fringe, lunatic kooks that make up the Obama netroot base that are really up in arms.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082409/content/01125107.guest.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6387663

Tremendous reach and clout  :lmao:

Cleita  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-25-09 01:50 PM
Response to Original message
3. The moron can't even get the name right.

Go back to your listeners Rush and watch them drool all over their radios while you say stupid things and lie to them over and over again. I'll take being called a kook any day if it separates me from your imbecilic fan base.

No moron he knows its democratic he also knows when people say democrat it pisses you off.

Jennicut  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-25-09 01:51 PM
Response to Reply #3
5. He probably did it on purpose

Because "democrat" is so funny!

Nah you idiots getting all bent out of shape is the joke.

Wonder how many "**** you Rush" threads we will see today. The DUmp is the definition of grace and class  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Rush Limbaugh: Last week, I spent a lot of time reading the "kook websites" Democratic Underground

This asshat is trying to imply Rush spent all his time on their "kook" site by leaving the "s" off the quote. Bwahahahahahaha!

Rush knows you morans are irrelevant! He was discussing the civil war you dipshits are having with "sane" Democrats.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
This asshat is trying to imply Rush spent all his time on their "kook" site by leaving the "s" off the quote. Bwahahahahahaha!

Rush knows you morans are irrelevant! He was discussing the civil war you dipshits are having with "sane" Democrats.

good catch I missed that subtle edit by the DUmmy.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The fact that Mr. Oxycontin reads DU is a sign that we have tremendous reach and clout

He reads it for the same reason we do: comedy gold!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

Wonder if DU has seen a spike in visitors since Rush has talked about them.  You know kind of how the zoo gets more visitors when they announce new exhibits. The DUmmies may not realize, but anonymity has been their friend.  Do they really want their craziness bared under the harsh light of reality? 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Wonder if DU has seen a spike in visitors since Rush has talked about them.  You know kind of how the zoo gets more visitors when they announce new exhibits. The DUmmies may not realize, but anonymity has been their friend.  Do they really want their craziness bared under the harsh light of reality? 

In years past, when he mentioned them, their server would crash from all of the extra traffic......$kimmer must have invested in more bandwidth.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline zeitgeist

I love to bare the dummies to fence sitting indys and Rhinos.  It usually only takes a couple threads before they have the come to Jesus moment. :innocent:

Wait until those listening to Rush in the basement today hear the Clunker cash is subject to taxes.  Oh my, no free gold, looks more like fools gold. :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Hey moonbats.  Paste this into your browser and see where you end up...

http://www.DEMOCRATunderground.com

Don't worry about the capitalization.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline MrsSmith

They are crazy enough to think so...and that's all to the good.  A little light in the darkness never hurt OUR side.  :-) :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Airwolf

You couldn't pump enough light into DU to light a bugs ass.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
EC  (1000+ posts)        Tue Aug-25-09 02:52 PM
Response to Original message
22. He should be more careful about directing his listeners to our
 sites, the truth may set them free....

Without fail everyone, everyone, Left or Right, who I have introduced to DU has come away shocked and disgusted.

If you think you positively influence anyone outside your own little coterie of mental defectives, you're suffering grandiose delusions on a galactic scale. 

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Without fail everyone, everyone, Left or Right, who I have introduced to DU has come away shocked and disgusted.

If you think you positively influence anyone outside your own little coterie of mental defectives, you're suffering grandiose delusions on a galactic scale. 

I believe insanity is the term.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

I don't understand. They're middle America. They told us so.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

I agree. I pointed one guy to DU. Compared to my political leanings this guy is a bleeding-heart liberal. He came away from DU swearing that it had to be some sort of parody site that was designed to make liberals look like idiots.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline formerlurker

The irony here is that this poster cut and paste a transcript from Rush Limbaugh's site...... hmm, who has a lot of clout again?

Offline zeitgeist

I agree. I pointed one guy to DU. Compared to my political leanings this guy is a bleeding-heart liberal. He came away from DU swearing that it had to be some sort of parody site that was designed to make liberals look like idiots.

I had that happen too.  But after a few more times they finally realized it was genuine not made up stoopid.  I must say it did take time with that one, but then, some conversions are not as easy as others.  :naughty: Long entrenched liberals are wicked paranoid (among other things).
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I had that happen to.  But after a few more times they finally realized it was genuine not made up stoopid.  I must say it did take time with that one, but then, some conversions are not as easy as others.  :naughty: Long entrenched liberals are wicked paranoid (among other things).

You mean like certain liberal posters who would "accidentally" look up my personal information, or would daily threaten to call the state police, or, in one case, actually call my employer?  That kind of liberal paranoia?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford