Author Topic: Dumbasses discuss Hanoi Harris  (Read 278 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Dumbasses discuss Hanoi Harris
« on: August 25, 2021, 01:01:04 PM »

Idiot whore celebrated by idiots

PunkinPi

VP Harris laid flowers @ the monument where McCain's plane was shot down on 3yr anniv of his passing

Our MVP is a class act!

CurtEastPoint
1. I cannot picture any 'pube doing that same kind and thoughtful gesture.

You're right, we would never lay flowers at a site commemorating the shooting down Americans.

Thunderbeast
15. I am a bit astonished
that there IS a monument to John McCain in Hanoi. While not vindictive, it honors the people that shot him down.

Here is the text of that monument (translated).

“Here on 26 October 1967 at Truc Bach Lake in the capital city of Hanoi John Sidney McCain was shot out of the sky in his A4 aircraft by local citizens militia defending Yen Phu. There were 10 other planes shot down on the same day.”

I am wondering if the Vice President has now earned the "Jane Fonda" treatment from the right.

Hassin Bin Sober
16. Me too. You know they would go after her no matter what.

If she didn’t visit the memorial they would call her disrespectful and un-American and a troop hater.

Anyway, it’s a nice gesture on the VP’s part. We have a lot to atone for in that country. This is what you get with adults running the show.

Still, it brings home what a waste that war was —

50,000 plus dead Americans and 1 million dead civilians. We get kicked out in defeat and they are building McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises a decade later. Now it’s a beautiful vacation spot.

Shut up, idiot.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215779619
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."