Author Topic: The enemies of the queen must pay for their treason  (Read 1364 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The enemies of the queen must pay for their treason
« on: March 02, 2018, 06:32:10 AM »
cilla4progress (9,222 posts)

Andrea Mitchell "complicit"

Perhaps she doesn't intend it this way...but every time she chuckles at trump's "antics," it indicates, yet again, that MSM doesn't see him as a credible threat to life and liberty. Which, of course, he is.

I saw this way too often - not only Mitchell - in 20 16. Some did not (Tur, Maddow, obviously), but many at NBC/CBS/ABC did...

Wwcd (2,353 posts)
1. Notice how her nostrils flared, her skin turned a mild putrid green

..every time she said Hillary's name.

The Complicit Mrs Greenspan.

TheDebbieDee (10,858 posts)
3. Andrea Mitchell is a

Stumbling, stammering, mumbling Hillary-hating POS!

tavernier (4,973 posts)
12. Yes, she has worked very hard

to destroy Hillary/and the Clintons. She has also taken on the mantle of protector to Alan Greenspan and the harm he caused to our country through his financial “wisdom and advice”. I believe that is why she doesn’t retire... so she can incinerate any negative stories that are released about her hubby.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210305899
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: The enemies of the queen must pay for their treason
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 07:07:59 AM »
Lint Head

4. I feel the same way you do. I want to know what is so ****ing funny about a racist bigoted sexual predator who loves a murderer, Vladimir Putin, destroying our country. It's time to get serious and stay serious. We are in a direly serious situation.

Idiot just described Slo-Joe Biden.   :lmao:  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 07:41:47 AM »
What in Hades are they blathering about?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:06:48 PM »
Response to cilla4progress (Original post)Thu Mar 1, 2018, 12:11 PM
Star Member RKP5637 (50,318 posts)
5. I've seen it too. A number of them smile and/or chuckle over Trump, Putin, Kim Jong-un, etc.

Frankly, it makes them appear very naive ... which they are not. I don't get it. Exceptionally dangerous events are occurring, the world is now at a hair's edge, we have a damn fool trying to run the country, and they smile/chuckle. I've seen it across all networks. It's creepy!!! Many journalist are note takers and many anchors are story tellers today.

We're living on a hair's edge--the end is near.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 06:54:22 AM »
Wwcd (2,353 posts)
1. Notice how her nostrils flared, her skin turned a mild putrid green

..every time she said Hillary's name.

The Complicit Mrs Greenspan.

So she reacts just like any other decent American when they think about the Hildebeast, then?
I assume that not mentioning the projectile vomiting was just an oversight.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980