Author Topic: bitch fight!  (Read 1718 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
bitch fight!
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:39:13 AM »
louis c (6,374 posts)

My Prediction: The Day All Hell Breaks Loose

There is a day coming, and it's not too far off, when the Grand Jury investigating the Russian conspiracy hands down multiple indictments. They will include people very, very close to Trump. Donald Jr., Jerrod Kushner, members of his cabinet, some unknown names connected with Cambridge Analytical, Hope Hicks, maybe Spicer, lower level personnel and ancillary actors on the periphery of either the campaign or the administration. But the biggest news of all, on that day, will be the unindicted co-conspirator, President* Donald J. Trump. Mueller (and team) will lay out a multiple page evidence evaluation on Trump, just as he was an indicted person, and then conclude, that for his position as a sitting President*, he is named as an unindicted co-conspirator. If the time line continues to follow Watergate's, expect that to happen between March and June of this year.

Nixon was publicly announced as an unindicted co-conspirator on June 6, 1974, but the action was handed down and sealed in March of that year. Nixon was forced to resign in August.

http://www.nytimes.com/1974/06/07/archives/jury-named-nixon-a-coconspirator-but-didnt-indict-st-clair-confirms.html

If you think things are crazy now, just wait for that day.

I lived through Watergate. I was 20 years old in 1972 and worked on the McGovern Campaign. I followed every word, every morsel of information about the Watergate break in and the subsequent investigation and hearings. I was nearly 22 years old the day Nixon resigned in August of 1974.

Wow, does this feel like those days. Two differences. The Democrats controlled Congress in those days, but Nixon was way more cunning and politically smart than Trump. I consider that a wash.

A big day is coming. I can feel it. I can smell it. You wait and see.

USALiberal (767 posts)
11. Another prediction! Shocking. nt

louis c (6,374 posts)
14. how did I do with this prediction?

Don't worry. When my prediction comes true, I'll post this one, too.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029961657

USALiberal (767 posts)
17. How did you do with this one????

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029422455

louis c (6,374 posts)
25. It's a new year

And, by the way, if Trump resigns this year, that prediction will be as accurate as picking the winner of the super bowl, but missing the spread.

I still may be correct on that prediction, but miss the timing.

But, you know what, it's easy to sit on the sidelines and say nothing and throw stones. It's a lot harder to enter the fight and go out on a limb.

Oh, and by the way. I've been here since 2004 and have a gold star as a contributor to this site.

How about throwing a few bucks into the pool. It will increase your credibility.

USALiberal (767 posts)
26. So you pointing out correct predictions is OK, but me pointing out wrong ones is not?? n/t

Post removed

USALiberal (767 posts)
30. I honestly don't give a shit if you believe me......

I also donate to PBS. If you think DU donation are better than the other three then you are confused.

Don't get your feeling hurt about someone calling out your incorrect predictions. You started it.

louis c (6,374 posts)
33. Listen

I don't believe a word you say.

there is no way to substantiate any other claims. Send $25 bucks into DU, then I'll know you're not a plant by seeing the gold star.

until then, all you can contribute is negative blah, blah, blah.

USALiberal (767 posts)
35. LOL, Wouldn't a "plant" actually donate to blend in? nt

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210185429
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: bitch fight!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 10:09:36 AM »
louis c (6,374 posts)
33. Listen

I don't believe a word you say.

there is no way to substantiate any other claims. Send $25 bucks into DU, then I'll know you're not a plant by seeing the gold star.

until then, all you can contribute is negative blah, blah, blah.

That's all it takes?  You are being DUped- first by skins and second by a number of moles.  :rotf:

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 10:28:32 AM »
Send $25.00 to DU to get a gold star? I would rather get an enema. :lmao: :lmao:

You have to be a real loser to pis away $$ to get a star on a stupid hate filled left wing web site. :loser: :loser: :loser: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 11:00:45 AM »
USALiberal (767 posts)
35. LOL, Wouldn't a "plant" actually donate to blend in? nt
My moles have NEVER donated. Never Ever...unless you count louis c...
(just wait till my next prediction!)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 11:47:19 AM »
You know what is funny?

Whenever they go on one of their mental masturbation treks they never even conceive of tempering it a bit.
It is always the grand slam answer to their dreams.  :rotf:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 01:02:41 PM »
Lucy is laughing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 02:26:09 PM »
My moles have NEVER donated. Never Ever...unless you count louis c...
(just wait till my next prediction!)

The truly talented moles can get some gullible DUmmy to buy you a star.  I've done that several times, claiming that I donated to such & such liberal's campaign but not able to buy a star at the moment.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
25. It's a new year

And, by the way, if Trump resigns this year, that prediction will be as accurate as picking the winner of the super bowl, but missing the spread.

I still may be correct on that prediction, but miss the timing.

Can't go wrong with that one.  louie will be able to declare victory when Trump leaves office Jan 20, 2028.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.