Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
« on: March 27, 2021, 11:26:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215274201

Sibelius Fan
We got our second Moderna shot yesterday. I feel fine. The wife, not so much

She’s calling in sick today - achy, headache, couldn’t sleep last night.

Me - no side effects at all.

Srkdqltr
5. The wife? I really hate that expression.

Lettuce Be
7. If he said her name, he'd then have to explain she's his wife
You can't just say, Julie, not so much and leave it at that. Everyone's asking who is Julie? That's why "the wife" is used. It's not meant to disparage anyone.

14 min ago
Star Member Srkdqltr
8. Are you dense? HIS WIFE not THE WIFE. S/b my wife. Not the wife

Go out looking to be offended and you’ll find reason. Such a hateful, sad group of people. It must suck to live perpetually pissed off. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 11:54:09 AM »
Would the DUMMY prefer the term "chief sammich maker" instead of the more offensive  "the wife"?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 02:55:15 PM »
Srkdqltr
5. The wife? I really hate that expression.

Star Member Srkdqltr
8. Are you dense? HIS WIFE not THE WIFE. S/b my wife. Not the wife

:rotf: So, "My wife", as if she's his property?! :rotf: DUpipo need to get their shibboleths straight! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 03:14:47 PM »
Response to Srkdqltr (Reply #8)Sat Mar 27, 2021, 12:21 PM
Star Member bluestarone (11,782 posts)
10. Absolutely UNCALLED for!

You DO NOT sound like a nice person!

And that's putting it mildly.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 03:43:08 PM »
Sibelius Fan (23,628 posts)

13. I don't care.

Take your scold elsewhere.

For once I agree with a DUmmy.  This should be our response anytime one of the bastions of political correctness try to correct us for not speaking "correctly".

the term would also work with mask karens too
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 03:58:58 PM »
"The" wife at one time was considered a lower-class, working-class, blue collar way to put it.

I on the other hand have always used "the" because it avoids the ownership suggestion of "my," as if the individual is a slave.

Just as I've always said "the" secretary or "the" attorney or "the" physician, rather than my, my, my, because I don't own these people and "my" is especially demeaning to the secretary.

I've noticed that Democrats, liberals, and primitives invariably use "my" more than decent and civilized people do, probably a leftover from their slaveholding days.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 05:00:33 PM »
"The" wife at one time was considered a lower-class, working-class, blue collar way to put it.

I on the other hand have always used "the" because it avoids the ownership suggestion of "my," as if the individual is a slave.

Just as I've always said "the" secretary or "the" attorney or "the" physician, rather than my, my, my, because I don't own these people and "my" is especially demeaning to the secretary.

I've noticed that Democrats, liberals, and primitives invariably use "my" more than decent and civilized people do, probably a leftover from their slaveholding days.

That's actually noticeable amongst the Democrat party.  Obama especially talked about himself, and haven't noticed Sleepy Joe doing the same yet.  President Trump always used terms such as "us".  Which is absolutely true.

BTW, before I got married, asked my fiance whether or not she wanted to take my name.  She said absolutely and did.  Her students had to start calling her Mrs. Wiggum rather than Ms. Jones.  It was her completely her decision.  She was not a possession as these crackpot DUmmies seem to suggest. 

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 05:02:47 PM »

Well said.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2021, 05:02:55 PM »
Speaking for myself, I was just jerking a hypothetical DU-chain. When a Prog is determined to attack what someone says, there is no safe way of saying anything. Anything said will be racist, misogynist, or something-or-other-ist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 05:06:14 PM »
Speaking for myself, I was just jerking a hypothetical DU-chain. When a Prog is determined to attack what someone says, there is no safe way of saying anything. Anything said will be racist, misogynist, or something-or-other-ist.

Yup.

KC

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2021, 05:31:10 PM »
That's actually noticeable amongst the Democrat party.  Obama especially talked about himself, and haven't noticed Sleepy Joe doing the same yet.  President Trump always used terms such as "us".  Which is absolutely true.....

For me, it's a situational thing.

If the person with whom I'm speaking has no idea the name or function of another person to whom I am referring, I use "the secretary" or "the physician" or "the attorney."

If the person with whom I'm speaking already knows, I use "Miss Jones" or "Dr. Smith" or "Bob."

apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2021, 07:05:11 PM »
That's actually noticeable amongst the Democrat party.  Obama especially talked about himself, and haven't noticed Sleepy Joe doing the same yet.  President Trump always used terms such as "us".  Which is absolutely true.

BTW, before I got married, asked my fiance whether or not she wanted to take my name.  She said absolutely and did.  Her students had to start calling her Mrs. Wiggum rather than Ms. Jones.  It was her completely her decision.  She was not a possession as these crackpot DUmmies seem to suggest.

They are DUpipo.  The article is the same as their parentage: "a."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 08:09:39 PM »
"The old ball and chain"
"The old lady"
"Little lady"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 08:14:21 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 11:11:35 PM »
I always use "the ex".

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2021, 08:12:31 AM »
I reminded a FB Friend that mRNA vaccines reprogram your DNA. If you get Moderna you'll be receiving "My Mother the Car" re-runs. With Pfizer you get "Hogans Heroes" re-runs. OTOH, J&J doesn't use mRNA technology, so you're stuck with roof top antenna reception. :-)

With Sinovac and Sinopharm you get broken stale fortune cookie.

Offline MAGA2024

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2021, 08:18:00 AM »
Go out looking to be offended and you’ll find reason. Such a hateful, sad group of people. It must suck to live perpetually pissed off. LOL
KC

Never forget: Idiotic vermin like that run our schools and are turning kids into people like them, and worse. No child should be sent to a public school if at all possible. Sorry, I know that is off topic, I just say it because while we are laughing at them interacting on one level, on another level they are the most dangerous vermin and disease destroying the fabric of the nation.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:37:25 AM by MAGA2024 »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2021, 10:29:11 AM »
For me, it's a situational thing.

If the person with whom I'm speaking has no idea the name or function of another person to whom I am referring, I use "the secretary" or "the physician" or "the attorney."

If the person with whom I'm speaking already knows, I use "Miss Jones" or "Dr. Smith" or "Bob."

Never done this, but thought about it during one of my shows where things are a little more casual rather than a staid office place environment.

Most of the folks know me, get my sense of humor, and are usually drinking during my gig.

So I thought I'd start the show by saying, my name is Ralph, my personal pronouns are "hey trivia guy", "hey asshole" or "hey can you repeat that question one more time"?  I answer to all of those.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2021, 10:30:02 AM »
I reminded a FB Friend that mRNA vaccines reprogram your DNA. If you get Moderna you'll be receiving "My Mother the Car" re-runs. With Pfizer you get "Hogans Heroes" re-runs. OTOH, J&J doesn't use mRNA technology, so you're stuck with roof top antenna reception. :-)

With Sinovac and Sinopharm you get broken stale fortune cookie.

You've really put some thought into this, Pete. :-)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 03:53:04 PM »
I call mine, "The Female."

For the extended version, I use military nomenclature, "Female, general purpose, medium."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 03:55:51 PM »
Wife is misogynist term that promotes the white man's evil patriarchy.  Only gender neutral terms like partner or spouse should be allowed.

/DUmode

Offline MAGA2024

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2021, 04:21:32 PM »
Wife is misogynist term that promotes the white man's evil patriarchy.  Only gender neutral terms like partner or spouse should be allowed.

/DUmode

I have heard lesbians call their "wife" a "wife."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 04:57:45 PM »
I have heard lesbians call their "wife" a "wife."

A gay guy I work with referred to his spouse as his wife.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2021, 09:38:03 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
Oh noes!  HURTFUL!   :panic:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.