Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Torture; DUmmy Raven Raving Drunk  (Read 995 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss Torture; DUmmy Raven Raving Drunk
« on: August 31, 2009, 08:13:19 PM »
Raven  (1000+ posts)      Mon Aug-31-09 07:41 PM
Original message
Duncal hunter, we wouldn't have to be teaching our kids how to withstand
Edited on Mon Aug-31-09 07:42 PM by Raven
waterboarding and other torture methods if we as a country had set any example and dishonored such appauling methods. But we didn't, your President condoned them, encouraged them, used them, gloried in them and now our children are paying the price. Your performance tonight was beyond disgraceful. I just don;t understand how a human being can wander so far from decency and then try to lead the rest of us down that disgraceful path. THAT IS WHAT REP> WASSERMAN SHOULD HAVE SAID...if Tweety could have stopped chuckeling and controlled that exchange. Not funny, Chris, not one bit!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6433720
I assume DUmmy Raven meant "Duncan Hunter", and am somewhat surprised she made such
a glaring mistake, even after an edit. And she claims to be an educated person, a lawyer? And
she cannot spell "appalling" or "chuckling", or even come close? Then she tosses in a "don;t"?

I suspect the gene that predisposes one to alcoholism, which has made a useless wastrel of
her son, originated with DUmmy Raven and is manifesting itself in her at this late date.

SoFlaJet (1000+ posts)      Mon Aug-31-09 08:07 PM
1. It was THE most ridiculous justification I've EVER heard
"since the troops are trained how to withstand torture, then it should be alright for US to torture". as if any soldier has to really worry about the waterboarding getting out of hand when his comrade is administering the technique. their hypocrisy knows no bounds. What if they found out in say 1999 that Clinton ordered people to do it to Somalians-what would they say then? Don't answer that-we already know. 

Were it not for the interrogation techniques used on ragheads, they would behave as civilized human beings.
When in the 1400-year history of Islam has that ever happened? The answer of course, is never.

Mist  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-31-09 08:16 PM
2. They're desperate to rationalize torture with any argument, no matter how insane.

The only regrettable thing about the interrogation techniques, and the results they yielded, is that
lives of enemies of America, like DUmmy Mist, were very possibly saved.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Re: DUmmies Discuss Torture; DUmmy Raven Raving Drunk
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:31:41 PM »
To quote our esteemed colleague JohnnyReb here, the Moslems have been using torture since the foundation of their religion circa 650 A.D., no matter their adversaries, and what their adversaries did.

Did they skip a couple of days last month, and we missed it?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »
Hey Raven. Just for you....

I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »
To quote our esteemed colleague JohnnyReb here, the Moslems have been using torture since the foundation of their religion circa 650 A.D., no matter their adversaries, and what their adversaries did.

Did they skip a couple of days last month, and we missed it?

You know, in our schoolbooks, back when kids still learned to read and write and do math, it was always spelled "Moslem". I can remember having trouble keeping them straight from Hindu, because you only heard about them with respect to friction between India and Pakistan. Clear up until sometime in the 70s, I think, it was "Moslem". The only time you saw "muslim" was with respect to the black muslim nutcases around Elijah whats his name, and the subterfuge Cassius Clay used to dodge the draft. Then, suddenly, they were all "muslim". What's up with that?

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
we wouldn't have to be teaching our kids how to withstand waterboarding and other torture methods if we as a country had set any example and dishonored such appauling (sic) methods

There was no torture before the US came into existance?  ::) ::)  We had to OK it before the rest of the world could try it??   ::) ::)  How does this DUmmie manage to keep breathing?   :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:02:48 AM »
I see where Pitt got his craziness from.  Either that or she got into her scotch.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:01 AM »
You know, in our schoolbooks, back when kids still learned to read and write and do math, it was always spelled "Moslem". I can remember having trouble keeping them straight from Hindu, because you only heard about them with respect to friction between India and Pakistan. Clear up until sometime in the 70s, I think, it was "Moslem". The only time you saw "muslim" was with respect to the black muslim nutcases around Elijah whats his name, and the subterfuge Cassius Clay used to dodge the draft. Then, suddenly, they were all "muslim". What's up with that?

Yep, that's how I remember it.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 02:21:08 AM »
I see where Pitt got his craziness from.  Either that or she got into her scotch his stash.

Fixed that for you.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 06:01:48 AM »

When you're dealing with transliterating words from foreign languages that use entirely different alphabets, the English version tends to slide around over time, more or less at the whim of journalists and the self-styled intellectuals from whom they take their cue on it.  For instance, "Eskimoes" were once "Esquimaux," and as far as I'm concerned it's still "Peking," not "Beijing." 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 09:54:20 AM »
There was no torture before the US came into existance?  ::) ::)  We had to OK it before the rest of the world could try it??   ::) ::)  How does this DUmmie manage to keep breathing?   :mental:

You forgot, before 9-11 the Islamic world sent us bouquets of flowers on a daily basis.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »

You forgot, before 9-11 the Islamic world sent us bouquets of flowers on a daily basis.

At least that's what they called the Katyushas they shot at Israel . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »
Perhaps every DUmmie should be given their very own pet Jihadi. They can try out all their squishy, sweet feel-good psycho babble right up until said Jihadi saws off their idiotic little heads with a steak knife.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
When you're dealing with transliterating words from foreign languages that use entirely different alphabets, the English version tends to slide around over time, more or less at the whim of journalists and the self-styled intellectuals from whom they take their cue on it.  For instance, "Eskimoes" were once "Esquimaux," and as far as I'm concerned it's still "Peking," not "Beijing." 

Whoa, hold up there, culturally insensitive guy. Those nose rubbers are now "Inuit".

All the Eskimoes have disappeared, run off somewhere with all the winos, Negroes, and American Indians.