Author Topic: Why do DUmmies cry ?  (Read 1453 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Why do DUmmies cry ?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:20:58 AM »
Ok, I just took a quick peek, now I want to puke.

Jugears is intelligent? He can read a speech with the rhythm of a sunday preacher and admittedly, he's very good at doing that but he's never had an original thought in his Kenyan/Muslim life. He's a stuttering fool without a tele-prompter.

Greatest president? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...jeebus, Jimmy Carter is glad he came along, now Carter is the 2nd worst president ever.

One has obamacare. How's ur rates and deductibles there?

Liberals. Disgust. Me.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 10:35:00 AM »
They are embarrassed, ashamed of what colossal failures they are. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:30:08 PM »
It is all the above.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »
They are mental and emotional infants.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 01:01:32 PM »
Arrested development. Emotionally, they never made it past puberty.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 01:41:17 PM »
I went with three, since it's mainly a symptom of their underlying mental illness and emotional pathology.  Of course, a large slice of them are undiagnosed and so they don't really have prescribed medications to take, and the other kind of 'Medications' they take just aggravate the symptoms.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 02:36:23 PM »
musicblind (3,572 posts)     Sat Nov 5, 2016, 04:04 PM

I'm watching President Obama on Bill Maher and I'm in tears.

Listening to President Barack Obama in that interview, so intelligent and compassionate, it just hit me that no matter how long I live, I have witnessed the greatest President of my lifetime.

I don't say that lightly. In fact, I voted for Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primary because I stupidly assumed experience was the be all and end all. I worried Obama wouldn't have the experience with only one term in the Senate.

God, I was so wrong and I am so very, very lucky to be alive during this man's Presidency.

Barack Obama was too good for a country that questioned his birth, his religion, and his patriotism.

I have health insurance because of Barack Obama. I was born with profound hearing loss, severe muscle spasms and severe anxiety that landed me in the hospital for the first time when I was just 4 years old. I've had many surgeries and no insurance company would touch me because of my pre-existing conditions.

I can get married because of Barack Obama. Obama appointed Supreme Court Justices who legalized same-sex marriage. I remember crying in despair when the paper's in my home state announced a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage and I remember crying with joy when that was overturned nationwide. I still have an image of the White House, lit up in rainbow colors, saved on my laptop.

Because of Obama, unemployment is 4.9%, Cuba-American relations are restored, the Paris talks and Climate change, the Credit Card accountability bill... Heck, even gas is below $2.50.

I voted for Obama in the general election, and I did so with pride. His legacy is unforgettable. Over the course of 8 years, "Yes we can" became "Yes we did."

I think they cry because they think the whole world's supposed to be about "me, me, me," and it isn't.  Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »
not just blind when it comes to music:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiywDVCPzwI[/youtube]

two days before an election, he's as dumb as they are

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 05:23:52 PM »
Comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit, I've cried three times in my adult life.

Once, at my divorce hearing.

Secondly, after returning home & watching the reply on DVR of my alma mater win the Rose Bowl.  Was at the game and didn't do so at the time.

Third, the weekend after my father passed away.  Made it through an entire week, helped Mom especially, funeral, etc.  She & I had a good cry.

Think those occasions were acceptable.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »
Comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit, I've cried three times in my adult life.

Once, at my divorce hearing.

Secondly, after returning home & watching the reply on DVR of my alma mater win the Rose Bowl.  Was at the game and didn't do so at the time.

Third, the weekend after my father passed away.  Made it through an entire week, helped Mom especially, funeral, etc.  She & I had a good cry.

Think those occasions were acceptable.

I think I cried a little at my son's Eagle Court of Honor. Don't remember other occasions (as an adult), but there have been a few. What people think of me doesn't worry me much. But crying at a pol's speech or interview? Literally crying? Get. A. Grip.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 05:46:51 PM »
9/11, wife's late term miscarriage..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 05:52:04 PM »

I've cried rivers, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

But I've cried only in private, never out where someone could see me, as it cheapens grief and sorrow if one uses it as an exhibition.  Only God's ever seen my eyes water.

I did cry over one political happening, though--the morning Gerald Ford, who was also crying conceded the 1976 presidential election to whatshisname from Georgia, who as history's shown shouldn't have ever even been elected to the county weed board, nor his wife.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 06:30:29 PM »
I think I cried a little at my son's Eagle Court of Honor. Don't remember other occasions (as an adult), but there have been a few. What people think of me doesn't worry me much. But crying at a pol's speech or interview? Literally crying? Get. A. Grip.
Yep, and entirely understandable.  Political crap is just not worth it.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 06:31:59 PM »
I've cried rivers, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

But I've cried only in private, never out where someone could see me, as it cheapens grief and sorrow if one uses it as an exhibition.  Only God's ever seen my eyes water.

I did cry over one political happening, though--the morning Gerald Ford, who was also crying conceded the 1976 presidential election to whatshisname from Georgia, who as history's shown shouldn't have ever even been elected to the county weed board, nor his wife.
Not a criticism in the least, Frank.  Everyone grieves in their own way, no matter what it might be regarding.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 06:35:47 PM »
Not a criticism in the least, Frank.  Everyone grieves in their own way, no matter what it might be regarding.

Oh, no way any criticism was implied; we each mourn or rejoice in our own ways.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 06:37:28 PM »

By the way, did you see the millennials of Iowa are breaking, busting the dam in their rush to vote for Trump?

That should make the primitives cry.  A lot.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 07:43:18 PM »
Ok, I just took a quick peek, now I want to puke.

Jugears is intelligent? He can read a speech with the rhythm of a sunday preacher and admittedly, he's very good at doing that but he's never had an original thought in his Kenyan/Muslim life. He's a stuttering fool without a tele-prompter.

Greatest president? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...jeebus, Jimmy Carter is glad he came along, now Carter is the 2nd worst president ever.

Liberals. Disgust. Me.

:II:  Yep.  A completely pedestrian, at best, intellect.  He made his game on fitting the suit and people liked his voice (the pleasing baritone). 

A thoroughly mediocre individual in all respects .

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 07:46:06 PM »
By the way, did you see the millennials of Iowa are breaking, busting the dam in their rush to vote for Trump?

That should make the primitives cry.  A lot.
Truly think Iowa will end up being a Trump win, rather easily.  Hopefully it carries over to states such as WI, MN & MI.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2016, 07:46:50 PM »
They are mental and emotional infants.

...and that's being nice.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 07:49:49 PM »
Quote from: franksolich on Today at 06:37:28 PM

I think - faulty, as that can be - that the remaining undecided is going to break for Trump, or stay home.

Offline FaC

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 07:53:26 PM »

They literally don't care about the monthly cost because those nice people that fund their subsidies (aka you and I) feel the pain of the rates. One the other hand, I all hope they get sick so they can experience the joy of paying their deductibles and co-pays themselves,

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 08:15:55 PM »
They literally don't care about the monthly cost because those nice people that fund their subsidies (aka you and I) feel the pain of the rates. One the other hand, I all hope they get sick so they can experience the joy of paying their deductibles and co-pays themselves,

I was one of the "lucky" ones. They just announced our rates will only go up 17% next year.