Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy says Trump is ****ed now. Right? Right?!  (Read 82 times)

Delmar and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Mr.WeRP (110 posts)
Wed May 15, 2024, 10:57 AM
RECOMMEND
Trump is ****ed now. Right? Right?!
I mean, jurors were caught smirking at the defense’s attempt to impeach Cohen’s credibility. And from most former prosecution and defense attorneys on actual news media that are not former Trump attorneys are saying that conviction is likely at this point unless there is a hung jury (and no, I don’t agree with those here who think there is a Trumper in the jury). The evidence is overwhelming and Trump is tied to the crime with first hand witness testimony.

The only real defense left is for Trump to take the stand and deny everything Cohen said. And we all know how that would go.

The remaining question at this point is if Trump will serve time, and if so how much?

Some random comments and an interesting exchange:

poozwah (32 posts)
7. bubba
Reply to Mr.WeRP (Original post)
Wed May 15, 2024, 11:12 AM
won’t be fukked until he is in a cell with bubba.

orangecrush (19,668 posts)
14. Welcome to DU
Reply to poozwah (Reply #7)
Wed May 15, 2024, 12:12 PM

You are new, so perhaps don't understand the racist prison rape reference.

Prison rape jokes? :ohnoes:  :panic: :panic: :panic: :ohnoes:

bucolic_frolic (43,528 posts)
6. In a reasonable world your line of thinking is impeccable.
Reply to Mr.WeRP (Original post)
Wed May 15, 2024, 11:09 AM
Jury is a civic duty, hard to imagine a strong case can be derailed by a biased juror though the likelihood is not zero. But evidence and logic trump outside news flow, background, partisanship.

https://democraticunderground.com/100218951259
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Airwolf

Re: Newbie DUmmy says Trump is ****ed now. Right? Right?!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:11:14 PM »
Someone needs to watch something other than BSNBC or the Commie News Network (CNN). Cohen is hardly a good witness.  When you have someone on the stand with the credibility problems, he has it would be easy to destroy anything he says. And for those who have not been in a court room like me, you don't get to hear all of the testimony if you are involved in the case in anyway outside of the jury and the judge and the lawyers. I thought that some guy was guilty as all get out and the evidence should have been enough to put him away for a long time but somewhere along the line the jury let him go even after the guy shot someone from behind, the gun found next to the body was registered to him and it was empty and he had three spare magazines for his .40 ca; Glock. The body had three bullet holes in him and both parties had restraining orders against them for domestic violence. And the guy somehow gets off with a plea of self defense.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:47:19 PM »
this is a NYC jury, the area went roughly 84-16 for Biden, so I think this nOOb is right, Trump will be convicted but he probably will never bother taking the stand in front of this TDS infected jury.

a small chance it'll be hung but that's very doubtful - most of the jury has been doxed at 4chan, and the two that aren't far left politically don't seem to have the guts to acquit. It'll be turned over on appeal. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:25:30 PM »
I think DUers' fear of a Trumper being on the jury are, um, not well-founded.