Author Topic: Truck driver, 20, had taken pills and had marijuana on him when he swerved into  (Read 662 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Truck driver, 20, had taken pills and had marijuana on him when he swerved into the wrong lane and killed 13 elderly people coming home from a church retreat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404092/Truck-driver-killed-13-churchgoers-taken-pills.html

The driver of a pickup truck who collided with a church bus killing 13 choir members had taken pills and had marijuana on him before the crash.

Jack D Young, 20, was spotted driving erratically and swerving in between lanes shortly before the crash in Uvalde County, Texas, on March 29.

The accident resulted in the death of the bus driver, 67-year-old Murray Barrett, and 11 of his passengers who were killed at the scene. Another died after being taken to the hospital.

Really f-ed up!  :mad: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
He also reportedly told the guy who was following him, filming him, and calling the police, that he was "sorry, I'm so sorry, I was texting."

I see it everyday.  I have some of it on my dash cam.  These people who are texting and driving are far more dangerous than a drunk.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
OMG!  This story just keeps getting worse!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wife-man-among-13-killed-205300027.html

The wife of a bus driver who was killed in a crash along with 12 other senior citizens on their way home from a bible retreat last month has been found dead in her home.

Police told InsideEdition.com that they responded to Dianne Barrett’s Texas home on Tuesday at about 10:00 a.m. on a call of a medical emergency and found her dead.

This is the wife of the driver and they had 4 kids.  Man, I hate this story more everyday.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen