Author Topic: Ted Kennedy is a murderer, says the right.  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Ted Kennedy is a murderer, says the right.
« on: August 26, 2009, 10:04:01 AM »
Gman2  Donating Member  (636 posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-26-09 10:56 AM
Original message
Ted Kennedy is a murderer, says the right.    Updated at 10:56 AM

Funny, how they condemn Tedddy, for killing poor Mary. He did a slightly stupid attempt to use an old, poorly lit bridge. Enter Laura Bush. She I believe ran a stopsign. Killing a person. No spittle, or even foam, from the right. They KNOW Teddy's evil MADE him KILL her. Laura, not so much. They acribe to her very gentile motivations in life. Teddy, just wants to offer all the rest of us a ride home. I am getting ready to go all hostile on the liars and freaks that comprise our sociopathic segment of our population. I think there are fully 33% that are treasonous lying anti-americans. They want only to limit our ability to choose for ourselves. No matter the lie, slander or other illegitimate device, for shortcircuiting democracy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6394638

Laura wasnt drunk out of her mind and she didn't heroically run home and call the cops the next day.  :mental:

Teddy, just wants to offer all the rest of us a ride home.
I'd much rather go hunting with Dick Cheney that guy survived.
Actually this is a great metaphor for the DUmmies they truly are stupid enough to get in the car and let a drunk man drive them home to the morgue.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Ted Kennedy is a murderer, says the right.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 10:05:18 AM »

So says the law you moron.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 10:28:46 AM »
So Laura was drunk at the time?

Laura saw that the there was a living person in the other car but ran off to her lawyer's house?

Laura was taking the other driver somewhere to cheat on her spouse?

Pretty weak even for a DUchebag.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

Says the right?  I think most normal people have been saying this for forty years.  It is not new to anyone's ears.  It was as true yesterday when Dead Ted was alive as it is today.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »
pinto  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-26-09 11:43 AM
Response to Original message
22. Locking.

Thread is inflammatory.

The little goons can't stand a dose of truth.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »
So says the law you moron.

They are the same to a DUmmy.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
So laura Bush crashing her car is somehow equal to what Fat Ted did back in the day. I guess any straw man you can grab hold of is better then nothing . Laura Bbush wasn't in office not did she seek any office at the time she had her car wreck. Also she never treid to cover it up like that fat bloated mass of shit Ted Kennedy and get her familes lawyers to buy off the law.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 05:24:50 PM »
Laura Bush was 17 years old, and stayed at the scene of the accident until police arrived.   Ted Kennedy was 37, married, and drunk off his ass when he left his one-night-stand to drown, while he figured out a way to save his partisan hack career.  

The only remorse he had was the forfeiture of a shot at the presidency.   He made a lot of excuses for what he did, but he will need to make them to God now.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »
Pretty weak even for a DUchebag.

I thought it was par for the course.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 10:00:25 PM »
But the left isn't afraid to dance on his grave in the name of govt run healthcare??

Asshats.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »
I thought it was par for the course.

You're right! They are going to try and name this fiasco after him with hopes they can get enough sympathy for the fat bastard to to pass it!

Lefties make me sick to my stomach! There is no low too low for a DUmmie!

spelling again!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 11:21:48 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 07:21:05 AM »
I had a accident crossing that old bridge in the dark. I remember water flooding the compartment. Somehow I managed to free myself and swam to shore. I had consumed only one or two drinks. I remember hearing the screams of a woman coming from the half submerged car. I thought to myself, this can't be happening. My first thought was of my upcoming re election. What was I to do? I somehow managed to make it safely back to the security of friends and advisers. Together we would come up with a plausible explanation of the incident.

After several hours of brainstorming, we decided to find someone to accept the blame, saying that they were responsible for the accident, thus saving my career. I decided to get some sleep while they looked for the patsy. I must have been really tired as I slept for twelve hours. Upon awakening, I was told that no one could be found who would volunteer to take the blame. I thought to myself, you bunch of ungrateful sons of bitches. Just wait until you need a favor. My only option was to contact the police and explain what happened.

Upon arrival at the accident scene with the authorities, a look of bewilderment was on everyone's face. I thought to myself. Did I drink more that I thought I did? Was this whole incident a alcohol inspired dream? When we got there, Mary-Jo and the car was gone.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.