Author Topic: Project Veritas Releases Another Ilhan Omar Video Showing Cash for Votes Harvest  (Read 811 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Project Veritas Releases Another Ilhan Omar Video Showing Cash for Votes Harvesting Scheme
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/project-veritas-releases-another-ilhan-omar-video-showing-cash-for-votes-harvesting-scheme/

Project Veritas released another video on Monday night showing a ballot harvester in the district of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) paying cash to people to get their ballots.

James O’Keefe, the founder and president of Project Veritas, called the video “an explosive piece of tape.”

“The tape you’re about to see shows a man buying a registration form for an absentee ballot from a voter giving him ‘pocket money’ of $200 and expecting to collect his ballot when the voter receives it,’” O’Keefe says in the video introducing the tape.

Ballot harvesting in Ilhan Omar's district.

The video then shows the ballot harvester instructing the voter on how to fill out the form, and then offering him money for his pocket.

On screen on the video released by Project Veritas, text appears and then says that another ballot harvester on another tape admitted to getting $800 for his ballot. Then the video plays the tape of a person identified as Osman Ali Dahquane saying he does not care if it is “illegal,” and claiming to have gotten $800 for his ballot.

The tape has another woman who is identified as a former organizer for Omar who says “she [Omar] is the one who came up with all of this.”

This is really bad.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Looks like the Somali immigrants brought their corrupt form of government with them when they were allowed to move to the United States.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Looks like the Somali immigrants brought their corrupt form of government with them when they were allowed to move to the United States.

Most of the world doesn't view corruption like we do. To them, this is business as usual. Central and South America, and eastern Europe, not to mention lots of Africa.

Oh, wait. The Clintons have revolutionized corruption on a grand scale. These Somalis in Minneysoda should be taking notes off the Clinton playbook.

Never mind.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

Most of the world doesn't view corruption like we do. To them, this is business as usual. Central and South America, and eastern Europe, not to mention lots of Africa.

Well, they are in our house and need to respect and follow our rules or GTFO...ungrateful houseguests...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Well, they are in our house and need to respect and follow our rules or GTFO...ungrateful houseguests...

No argument from me about that. It's just that our sense of fair play is nowhere near what their sense of fair play is.

It makes a difference. But bottom line, yeah. If you make this country your home, you'd better learn the customs, assimilate, and SPEAK ****ING ENGLISH.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.