Author Topic: I'll start by saying that many years ago, I stood across from Dachau in Germany  (Read 1028 times)

Offline CC27

cornball 24 (1,474 posts)

I'll start by saying that many years ago, I stood across from Dachau in Germany
while visiting my brother who was stationed there while serving in the USAF. I will NEVER forget the horrific feeling I experienced with the knowledge of the atrocities that happened there. I am making no comparisons, just making a statement. I feel that we DUrs are very frustrated by what is happening to innocent people, particularly in Gaza. Given that, and the fact that we individuals have no way of "fixing it", that at times we react/respond by being overly critical of another's post. I get it! My supposition is that both Hamas and Netanyahu and his right-wing Likud have the same goal-no two state solution. Meanwhile and sadly, the slaughter continues.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218836569

You're disgusting

Offline SVPete

1. Comparing Israel to the Nazis is disgustingly anti-Semitic.

2. Comparing Gaza to Dachau is absurd. Dachau's inmates were political prisoners interned by Hitler. Gaza's residents are imprisoned by nobody (except for their own anti-Semitic hatred).

3. Gaza residents are of four basic classes: Hamas terrorists; residents who are not part of but aid Hamas; residents who are not part of Hamas, are sympathetic to Hamas, but stay out of the way; residents who are not part of Hamas and try to stay out of the way. The first two classes of residents carry out and support attacks against residents of Israel as freely as they care to and have the means. The only freedom Dachau residents had was to die.

4. Israel has repeatedly offered "two state solutions"; Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Palestinian Authority have repeatedly refused any solution that does not wipe out Israel and Jews. Israel is not morally equivalent or inferior to Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Palestinian Authority.

5. As Golda Meir is reputed to have said, when the Arab Palis (my phrase) love their children more than they hate Jews, peace will be possible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

Hamas started this and is still holding innocent hostages six months later.

It has absolutely no relationship to Dachau. Zip, zero, nada.

Online Old n Grumpy

The fail to understand the only settlement hamas will agree to is the total destruction of Israel and all the Jews. It’s obviously not a reasonable bargaining point.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

Those camps were filled with not only Jews but with the Handicapped, Gays, Teachers who spoke out against Hitler, Communist, Criminals and others the Germans deemed unfit to be a part of the Third Reich. And just so we all can be clear here DUmmies, My father spent three years as a POW in a German camp and he was treated far better then anyone in a place like Dachau.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"