Author Topic: Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans  (Read 1066 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans
« on: June 17, 2020, 02:11:17 AM »
Star Member malaise (209,470 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213604953

Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans Native Americans and other minorities.

This is a serious question

Well, the Chinese really don't like black people...

Star Member Doreen (9,145 posts)

1. No answer but I wondered that myself.

Star Member mcar (33,249 posts)

3. It is a serious question

but given the numbers here in FL, TX and other southern states, IMPOTUS and his cultists are killing many of their own.

I'm seeing, at least at the protests on TV and the small one I attended, AAs, young people and the Democrats who attended were wearing masks.

New York
New Jersey
California
Illinois
Massachusetts

What do the top five states have in common?

Number 6, Texas, has the most cases happening in Houston Sylvester Turner (D), Dallas/Fort Worth Eric Johnson (D), Austin Stephen Adler (D) and El Paso Dee Margo (R)

Star Member JI7 (76,644 posts)

4. This is what systemic racism is

:thatsright:

Star Member Mariana (10,276 posts)

5. Used by whom, would be my question.

I can easily imagine some racists getting positive test results, and going out to try to infect minorities. Do you think there might be some organized effort to do this?

Star Member atreides1 (15,104 posts)

9. One example

When the US Surgeon General made a statement about the effects of the virus on people of color, particularly the black community, he was sidelined for several weeks...and the Trump White House hasn't been pushing the message, either...that would be an indication of an organized effort on the part of the Trump administration to commit genocide!!!

Star Member uponit7771 (67,786 posts)

7. YES !!! 25% of all deaths are AA IINM this is no doubt Red Don's way to win seeing CV19 is affecting blue areas the worst.

He's willing to sacrifice his minions to kill off dems voting base

Cobalt Violet (9,417 posts)

11. they started demanding reopening when it became know it was killing non-whites more.

I don't believe it's unrelated.

:mental:

mucifer (16,351 posts)

12. The percentage of African Americans who have it and die from it is high in Chicago Our

mayor and governor have started various programs to promote more testing and they even have free programs for telehealth where they send BP cuffs and pulse oximeters for a few weeks with nurses calling daily. I think it has made a difference. For now we are on the other side of the curve unless it goes up from the protests.

In other states I could see how cutting services and not adding them could be used to kill minorities.

Warpy (97,820 posts)

16. If so, it's also being used to kill old people and health care workers.

It's a virus. Its only purpose is to inject itself into a cell, replicate, and move on. It doesn't care about anything else, and it's not really alive.

Just like HIV wasn't used by right wing Christians to kill gay men, this isn't being used by anyone. Oh, I'll admit there might be a stray bigot out there who feels a little off and coughs whenever he gets near a POC, but it's not an organized effort.

What remains to be determined is why people with more melanin in their skin are more susceptible to severe illness. The easy guess would be reduced ability to synthesize vitamin D, along with high rates of lactose intolerance due to an inability to digest D fortified milk. I would suggest all POC get their D levels checked and if they're low, supplement to get them into the recommended range.

Another factor could very well be air quality, since POC are concentrated in areas with high pollution in many areas. Here in NM, San Juan County has a high death rate, 7.4%, that can't be explained any other way, the neighboring country has a rate under 5%, as does much of the state. The difference is the air quality, which is poor up in the 4 Corners area, often some of the worst in the country. If such is the case where anyone is reading this, the course is clear, VOTE. Get those bastards OUT. I will join you in that.

(Oh, and there is a tradeoff for that lower vitamin D synthesis, being able to tolerate solar radiation at low latitudes without developing widespread skin cancer or burning to a crisp. It's an evolutionary adaptation to equatorial areas, both dry and rainforest. It's just a liability at high latitudes without D3 replacement)

Star Member Shell_Seas (1,878 posts)

17. I thought that was always the point. And I've been hearing that for months.

Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (2,126 posts)

18. Kill the disabled and poor people?

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 07:40:05 AM »
C19 is racist!!!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 08:12:46 AM »

Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans Native Americans and other minorities.

No, DNA is just racist. As are many blacks' health and social habits. And the Chinese ... the Chinese designed this coronavirus to seek out blacks' DNA.

And ... OMG! Warpy is being a voice of reason? :shrug: Of course, being DU, it took 16 responses (plus-or-minus) for someone to point out the grossly obvious.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 08:14:15 AM »
arpy (97,820 posts)

16. If so, it's also being used to kill old people and health care workers.

It's a virus. Its only purpose is to inject itself into a cell, replicate, and move on. It doesn't care about anything else, and it's not really alive.

Just like HIV wasn't used by right wing Christians to kill gay men, this isn't being used by anyone. Oh, I'll admit there might be a stray bigot out there who feels a little off and coughs whenever he gets near a POC, but it's not an organized effort.

What remains to be determined is why people with more melanin in their skin are more susceptible to severe illness. The easy guess would be reduced ability to synthesize vitamin D, along with high rates of lactose intolerance due to an inability to digest D fortified milk. I would suggest all POC get their D levels checked and if they're low, supplement to get them into the recommended range.

Another factor could very well be air quality, since POC are concentrated in areas with high pollution in many areas. Here in NM, San Juan County has a high death rate, 7.4%, that can't be explained any other way, the neighboring country has a rate under 5%, as does much of the state. The difference is the air quality, which is poor up in the 4 Corners area, often some of the worst in the country. If such is the case where anyone is reading this, the course is clear, VOTE. Get those bastards OUT. I will join you in that.

(Oh, and there is a tradeoff for that lower vitamin D synthesis, being able to tolerate solar radiation at low latitudes without developing widespread skin cancer or burning to a crisp. It's an evolutionary adaptation to equatorial areas, both dry and rainforest. It's just a liability at high latitudes without D3 replacement)

Oh silly warpy!

Obviously you do not know that C-19 has been programmed to target People Of Colour, especially Blacks.  The fact a few deserving Whiteys get it just means the programming was not perfect.

You must be on the wrong board!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 08:14:26 AM »
Star Member Mariana (10,276 posts)

5. Used by whom, would be my question.

I can easily imagine some racists getting positive test results, and going out to try to infect minorities. Do you think there might be some organized effort to do this?
Why imagine? One of you is planning on doing it.
https://www.wcbm.com/2020/06/16/sick-craigslist-ad-seeking-people-infected-with-covid19-to-attend-trumps-rally/
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 09:38:25 AM »
Abortion kills 900-1,000 AAs every single day.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 10:58:59 AM »
Abortion kills 900-1,000 AAs every single day.

THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!

SHUT UUUUUPPP!!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 11:15:51 AM »
God,these mutts are ****ed up.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 11:42:24 AM »
sickle cell was created along time ago by white racists to figure out a way to specifically target blacks with a disease and tweaked over the decades to allow pinpoint targeting of blacks with the specific goal of the day when Putin installed tRump as IMPOTUS so he could use this targeting technology to give the covid to blacks to keep his cultist base happy.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 09:20:20 PM »

This is a serious question

Yep. It was on NBC news yesterday... blacks and hispanics hardest hit.  Its now official. Its a racist disease!!!  Never mind all the other races that have died... blacks and hispanics are the target of this disease.

Wouldn't it be ironic if all the protesters got the virus and died?  They were told not to congregate but oh well, we got to protest.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 08:20:16 AM »
Yep. It was on NBC news yesterday... blacks and hispanics hardest hit.  Its now official. Its a racist disease!!!  Never mind all the other races that have died... blacks and hispanics are the target of this disease.

Wouldn't it be ironic if all the protesters got the virus and died?  They were told not to congregate but oh well, we got to protest.

"Disproportionate impact" equals proof of discrimination in Progs' Racial Gospel. They do not want to think whether the disproportion might be due to poor health and social choices common among the ethnic minority.

Or a genetic difference - Sickle Cell Anemia is a clearly racist disease. While the mechanism is being investigated yet, there is a clear statistical correlation between severity of the disease and having Type A blood (but US blacks are just ~27% Type A blood, a bit less than the world-wide %).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 11:28:22 AM »
Dammit, they're onto us.  This race war thing is harder than it looks, they keep figuring out all our evil plans.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 12:52:26 PM »
Dammit, they're onto us.  This race war thing is harder than it looks, they keep figuring out all our evil plans.

Dammit. Have they figured out that white supremacists working as cops killed innocent, angelic , young black men to cause the protests and riots, too?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 11:50:19 PM »
>Star Member malaise (209,470 posts)  Is Covid-19 now being used to kill African Americans Native Americans and other minorities.  This is a serious question

Just the ones that vote democrat, you ignorant skank!