Author Topic: Fake Soldier Tom  (Read 6902 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Fake Soldier Tom
« on: January 08, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Dec-31-06 07:11 PM
Response to Original message
9. Thirty-five of my best friends are on that Wall.

And another twenty-one were left off because they died in Laos.

Seeing it once was enough for me. That Wall almost killed me all by itself.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x3036258#3036353

You'd think his hole diggin' would have reached grave size even over at the DUmp.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Fake Soldier Tom
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
56 people?

How many fuggin' people were in the SEAL team that never existed during his tour?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:12:18 PM »
56 people?

How many fuggin' people were in the SEAL team that never existed during his tour?
57! Why? :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »
56 people?

57! Why? :-)

HA!   :hyper:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »
TominTib is a  :poser:

When Du has one of these, a legitimate one of these:

http://www.conservativescave.com/index.php?topic=21.0

We'll talk. .....oh, and I have a whole buncha mofos from my military board I haven't even invited yet.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 11:02:46 PM »
That asshat digs himself deeper and deeper.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »
Is it wrong for me to say, that if I ever stop in Tiburon, I'm gonna look this ****er up and punch him in the throat?  Or would that be considered making a threat?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 11:19:08 PM »
Is it wrong for me to say, that if I ever stop in Tiburon, I'm gonna look this ****er up and punch him in the throat?  Or would that be considered making a threat?

Why do all the work yourself? Find a real SEAL in the area. I'm sure he'll give you sloppy seconds.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 11:20:31 PM »
"I am Spartacus!" sayeth FD2003
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline vftb

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »
Not too far from me, one of these days I'll stop in.  I know the name of the gift shop that he works at is posted somewhere; I'll have to search for it.
To err is human, to really **** things up you need a computer

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 11:33:20 PM »
****er works at a gift shop!!!?  :o  I thought he was like some mega-millionaire who's killed more people that Stalin.  :whatever:

Offline vftb

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »
Find a real SEAL in the area.

Who needs a SEAL, you've got a Coastie  :drunksailor:  :rotf:

Offline vftb

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 11:34:53 PM »
****er works at a gift shop!!!?  :o  I thought he was like some mega-millionaire who's killed more people that Stalin.  :whatever:

If you search back through all of the shit talked about him, you'll find that he works in a gift shop on the Bay  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 11:35:43 PM »

Oh no.

I thought that was common knowledge.

The lying titty primitive works in one of those gifte shoppes.

Really.

They sell doodads and stuff.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 05:18:54 AM »
Props to whiteguyPI for this

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113676#post2096208

apparently he wasn't even in the military

Offline djones520

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 06:05:11 AM »
Props to whiteguyPI for this

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113676#post2096208

apparently he wasn't even in the military

Someone give my thanks to Whiteguy for posting that info.

One other thing.  Would someone answer Teabag for me in that thread.  I don't wanna give away my mole...

I've recieved nothing from the FBI other then the initial response that an Agent would be reviewing the information I gave them.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:36:39 AM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 09:23:21 AM »

If you don't do it I'll personally drop your Zoomie ass for push ups until MY arms hurt.

:-)

*ducks*
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 09:29:57 AM by TheSarge »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 09:24:56 AM »
I can't wait until the Stolen Valor folks get ahold of this sorry POS.

And what is worse...those sorry assholes at the DUmp will kiss this guys backside because he says what they WANT to hear and they shived TSLP for telling the truth.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
"The Wall nearly killed me all by itself" - What is this???? Something that is stronger than TiT??? We found his Kryptonite.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »
I can't wait until the Stolen Valor folks get ahold of this sorry POS.

And what is worse...those sorry assholes at the DUmp will kiss this guys backside because he says what they WANT to hear and they shived TSLP for telling the truth.

I remember The Sad Little Pony. . .even swung by CU for like 10 posts . . . It always kinda gives me a good <snerk> to see the DU turn on the military whenever it doesn't do what the DU wants...

But Don't DARE question their Patriotism.

*TKay*

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »

If you don't do it I'll personally drop your Zoomie ass for push ups until MY arms hurt.

*ducks*

I'm a Zoomie and I'm sure I outrank him... He'll be doing push ups until Christmas....... 2012!

Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline djones520

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

*ducks*

I'm a Zoomie and I'm sure I outrank him... He'll be doing push ups until Christmas....... 2012!

Staff Sgt.  You?

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »

*ducks*

Staff Sgt.  You?

Tech Sgt.... got ya by one! :tongue:
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »
I wonder how far a lying coward will have to go to be safe now that the words out on him and his activities?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"