Author Topic: primitives discuss black conservatives discussing Massachusetts  (Read 1780 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: primitives discuss black conservatives discussing Massachusetts
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Number23  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-20-10 01:43 PM
Original message

Yes, my friends -- four of the nine black conservatives in America have spoken.

You're confusing voting Democrat with being liberal, you dumbass.

Blacks are, by and large, socially conservative. Look at how many come out against gay marriage and abortion and illegal immigration. It's just that they've been sold a bill of goods for the last forty-five years by the professional race hustlers of the Democrat party, sowing the Big Lie that you have their best interests at heart, that they can't get along without the Democrats and the Gummint. All you've done is buy their vote over and over and keep them in the contemporary version of slavery.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »
I'm really surprised people aren't familiar with lawn jockeys. They are nearly as common as their ornament cousins, the lawn flamingoes and the lawn deer. Most, but by no means all, of the bazillions of lawn jockeys have had their faces painted white over the past couple of decades. Since they are, I believe, made of cement, they aren't going to wear out any time soon. You need to cruise suburban neighborhoods that were developed in the 50s, 60s, or early 70s to see the maximum population density of lawn ornaments.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 08:58:15 PM »
Blacks are, by and large, socially conservative. Look at how many come out against gay marriage and abortion and illegal immigration. It's just that they've been sold a bill of goods for the last forty-five years by the professional race hustlers of the Democrat party, sowing the Big Lie that you have their best interests at heart, that they can't get along without the Democrats and the Gummint. All you've done is buy their vote over and over and keep them in the contemporary version of slavery.

They may be socially conservative, but the blacks I have met are some of the most liberal when it comes to the government and spending.  They're worse than UAW members when it comes to whatever imagined grievances they think the government owes them money and services for. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 09:35:58 PM »
Where you around when the lefties were doing racist cartoons and name calling of Powell and Condi?  This is just the peace loving, tolerant, and morally superior left.

Yeah. Both places. Old home and here.

They put it to Condi as they thought she was going to run for President. I was sorry she didn't.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:50 AM »
You're confusing voting Democrat with being liberal, you dumbass.

LBJ knew what he was doing.  His statement,* "We will have the ni@@ers voting with us for generations." was no idle boast.  When African Americans were made to feel entitled to government redress of past wrongs, with all it entailed, they began to accept that they could not compete without it and that has become a self fulfilling prophecy.   It is the most subtle form of racism, that of lowering expectations, based on a persons color and past not his persent ability.  Liberals will never admit this, but, it is what they have created with feel good social legislation brought on by their white guilt. (the debate over intended vs. unintended consequences I will leave for now)

If you castrate a bull you end up with a poor dumb ox, correct?   

*For the exact quote see his official biography by Doris Kern (Goodwin).

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »
They may be socially conservative, but the blacks I have met are some of the most liberal when it comes to the government and spending.  They're worse than UAW members when it comes to whatever imagined grievances they think the government owes them money and services for. 

Same here. Those "conservative social values" they may hold are very lightly held, and always and forever trumped by self-interest in the form of government handouts and grievance "entitlements". And the ones I've seen rage the most against abortion (on black message boards) rage against it because "whitey" is supposedly using it as a form of "genocide" against blacks. Even when they kill their own children, it's the white devil's fault.