Author Topic: Math is Hard or Russian Mole?  (Read 727 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Math is Hard or Russian Mole?
« on: October 06, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »
roamer65 (15,016 posts)

Only 720 hours to Election Day.

Flip it...flip it good. Don’t get mad, get even.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211242893

So, does roamer65 not know that 720 hours (30 days) from now will be November 5, also known as the day before the elections?  Or, is the fact that October has 31 days a complete mystery that the CIA has been covering up?  Or, is he a Russian trying to get the DUmmies to show up a day early at their polling places?  Or, is he just stupid?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Math is Hard or Russian Mole?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 10:35:25 AM »
I'll take Russian Mole for a 1000 Alex
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Math is Hard or Russian Mole?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 11:41:41 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211242893

So, does roamer65 not know that 720 hours (30 days) from now will be November 5, also known as the day before the elections?  Or, is the fact that October has 31 days a complete mystery that the CIA has been covering up?  Or, is he a Russian trying to get the DUmmies to show up a day early at their polling places?  Or, is he just stupid?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And don't forget that clocks go back one hour for most of us on November 4th. The DUmmy forgot to add that in as well.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe