Author Topic: More Hysterical Hyperbole from Cryano.  (Read 969 times)

Offline Karin

More Hysterical Hyperbole from Cryano.
« on: August 15, 2018, 12:23:14 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211004112

Wed Aug 15, 2018, 11:00 AM
 Cyrano (10,568 posts)

Here's why Trump is such a dangerous, terrifying deadly dick

He has no empathy: He doesn't care about the well-being, or existence, of anyone on Earth.

His greed is insatiable. Ask him what he wants? The answer is "more." He'll never have enough.

Will he ever be satisfied? Not until he owns the entire world.

Will that be enough for him? Probably not. He wants to be some mythical "god" worshipped by all.

What does that mean to us? We are all, everyone single human being on Earth, is nothing to him.

And to be more specific, everyone on this planet is in mortal dander.

In answer to the original question as to why is Trump such a dick? He can't help himself. It's his identity. It's his preference. It's his nature. It's who he is. It's what he is.

There are others in the world who envy him and are seeking his power. (Recognize them. Stop them.) But he's the only one who happens to be the president of the United States. And that makes him the most dangerous person it the world.

If we don't stop him, who will? If not now, when? <-----Thanks Captain Cliche

And please, please, let's not permit his ilk to ever again come to power.

Response to Cyrano (Reply #3)
Wed Aug 15, 2018, 11:57 AM
 SWBTATTReg (2,258 posts)
5. And, a lot of them want a bully in power...

rump is nothing but a big bully, mainly for the white sup. movement, rural folks, and those who feel like they been left behind.

What's ironic about being left behind feelings is that in reality, ALL of us, except 1 in a million, have been left behind, and left behind since the 1980s.

About time all of us got a break, eh? Temporarily raise their taxes by a million fold, if they try to avoid their fair share, seize their assets, in order to pay down the national debt that they caused (not us)...this is why I don't feel guilty at all doing this, since they are doing 'it' to us.

What exactly do you think you're doing?

Offline jb2u11

Re: More Hysterical Hyperbole from Cryano.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 12:32:50 PM »
About time all of us got a break, eh? Temporarily raise their taxes by a million fold, if they try to avoid their fair share, seize their assets, in order to pay down the national debt that they caused (not us)...this is why I don't feel guilty at all doing this, since they are doing 'it' to us.
So we need to punish the payers for raising the deficit?  The freeloaders had nothing to do with it?  WTH kind of twisted logic is that?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 12:57:50 PM »
Good thing the primitives have never heard of Obama or the Clinton's. Now there is a group of self-centered idiots who wanted to destroy the US Constitution. Thankfully they're not in office anymore.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 01:20:37 PM »
If DUmmies could be fair, which is "un-possible", read Ben Shapiro's book about bullies.  It succinctly dissects liberal bullying.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 02:54:04 PM »
Any clue what good thing Trump did that pulled Cyanose's voice-box string? Maybe the pulling of Brennan's security clearance?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 04:45:04 PM »
I guess they prefer arrogant, bigoted liars (Obama) to big bullies (Trump).
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.