Author Topic: poll: are you surprised  (Read 720 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: are you surprised
« on: June 04, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
You know, when cousin nadin got ejected off of Skins's island for, if memory serves me correctly, the third time, I wasn't too concerned.  She's too much of a drama queen, and so I figured she'd be back in something like two or three weeks.

There were other times she'd voluntarily left Skins's island going to some other message board, but after a short time she always came back to Skins's island.

But now cousin nadin's been gone for--what? two years, three years?

This is an "issue" because she always provided the DUmpster with a wealth of diversion and amusement, and the inventory on that in the DUmpster needs boosted.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: poll: are you surprised
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »
I voted "No" because it's obvious Teh JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS have suppressed her.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:42:33 AM »
Yes I am, but then again, I don't care.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 10:53:28 AM »
Yes.

I miss her as a sterling example of everything wrong with liberalism: uneducated, fact-free, condescending, hypocritical, lying, self-aggrandizing, virtue-signaling, envying -- you name it she could exemplify it in a single paragraph.  Sometimes a single sentence.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 11:01:15 AM »
…..uneducated, fact-free, condescending, hypocritical, lying, self-aggrandizing, virtue-signaling, envying -- you name it she could exemplify it.....

"injustice collector"'s a new one, like how many collect injustices as if they were coins or stamps.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 11:04:20 AM »
"injustice collector"'s a new one, like how many collect injustices as if they were coins or stamps.

I like that.  Like "merit badges" back before The Boy Scouts became The Rump Rangers.

Or Pokemon.  Injustices:  Gotta Catch 'em All!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
Was nadine the star reporter for the Podunk Free Shopper news?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 11:16:19 AM »
I don't care.  There are more than enough self-important recta over there to pick up the slack.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.