Author Topic: There should be a marches planned  (Read 464 times)

Offline CC27

There should be a marches planned
« on: May 09, 2023, 07:52:38 AM »
boston bean (35,394 posts)

There should be a marches planned

to include gun control advocates, lgbtq, women. All of us.

Create huge movement for all these issues. Issues, where if you agree with one you most likely support all. In support of an ideology of love and respect and acceptance.

We can be stronger together.

Wish I had the expertise and resources to plan such a march. Maybe someone out there that does has already thought of this.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217896164

I see Bostonbean is still a moron.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: There should be a marches planned
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 08:25:55 AM »

I see Bostonbean is still a moron.

I don't think that would work. I understand there is a rift, and it's getting larger, between the LGB and the TQ+ crowd..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 08:43:42 AM »
Yes, indeed.  And there is a huge rift between women in general and the trannies.  They are stealing our spaces, our scholarships, our sports, and our awards. 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 09:01:15 AM »
Yes, indeed.  And there is a huge rift between women in general and the trannies.  They are stealing our spaces, our scholarships, our sports, and our awards.

Indeed. I don't understand why women don't boycott any womens event IF there is a fake woman involved.

Let them compete against other trans people..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 10:01:55 AM »
There’s a huge gap between “support of an ideology of love and respect” and “gun control advocates, lgbtq, women (abortion)”. Love and respect as it is truly defined has nothing to do with acceptance of immorality.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 02:19:13 PM »
Maybe someone out there that does has already thought of this.

Yes, people have organized, oh, I don't know, one bazillion such events (give or take).

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 02:35:14 PM »
Well, there are vague signs that Dem pressure groups and such are planning riots in 2024. Whether Trump, DeSantis, or ??, attendees at at least some R Presidential rallies will be assaulted by organized thugs. I sincerely want to be wrong about that, but it was done with impunity in 2016, and knowing there will be no consequences encourages thuggery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 05:12:28 PM »
Indeed. I don't understand why women don't boycott any womens event IF there is a fake woman involved.

Let them compete against other trans people..

That’s what I think is that women should refuse to compete in an event with men. When the men are standing there alone the organizers will get the message
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 05:50:39 PM »
That’s what I think is that women should refuse to compete in an event with men. When the men are standing there alone the organizers will get the message

Better yet, show up and not compete.  Have everybody get ready to start (like at a swimming race or track event) and then the real women just stay in the starting blocks when the gun goes off.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 07:49:39 PM »
BeckyDem (7,769 posts)

1. As retired people, my husband and I talk about this often.

We feel as though we are best placed due to our demographic to organize a circular consistent line of defense in protesting for change on these issues. America is a deadly place to live and it must change....we must protect our children and their children.

How about we lock up criminals? Instead of relasing them? That would solve that.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 10:24:37 PM »
How about we lock up criminals? Instead of relasing them? That would solve that.

You heartless bastard. Bail is unfair to poor criminals.