Author Topic: From the Vatican Archives - Audio from the Exorcism of "Emily Rose"  (Read 4492 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
CAUTION:  Not conducive to a good nights sleep........

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfg57LZ34g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfg57LZ34g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
CAUTION:  Not conducive to a good nights sleep........

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfg57LZ34g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfg57LZ34g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

doc

Question here Doc, what is the difference between this young woman and the young girls of Salem Mass. that twitched and had convulsions on anyone of the town folk they wished.?  These girls knew they held life and a horrid death for those they disliked in their hands.  Copy cats sprang up all over the area,and it is odd that the Church came in and confiscated all land of those accused, burned at the stake, drowned, or hung. Some kind of hysteria that leads people to get off on power and attention.?

All kinds of laws were broken to gain property and execute the owners.  Interesting that the girls were not brought up on charges after they accused the wife of a high profile Judge/ Minister, one of the Matthers  I believe. of being a witch. This was their undoing.

I do not believe these girls acted alone, sorry but I believe they were guided in their choice of victim by those that needed a reason to gobble up their property.

Another thing that fascinates me is that those who Admitted to being witches were placed in jail and survived the horror.  Those good people that were astounded by being accused and fought back, got the worse of it.     This is where the expression " I think you protest too much"  came into play.

Here you present a young woman in extreme distress, she is thought to be possessed by evil spirits. 

Let me tell you about my youngest son. He found out at the age of 7-8 that if he had a nose bleed and held his nose and inhaled real hard that the blood would be forced out his tear ducts.

My little man used this at every opportunity he had. Great fun for him, a real attention getter that one.

He get sent to the principals office for some outlandish thing he did, and he had but to push real hard on his nose and do his trick.

As he was getting a stern lecture from the Principal, tears of blood would roll down his face.

Any wonder why I am a skeptic on these storeys of possession.???

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Question here Doc, what is the difference between this young woman and the young girls of Salem Mass. that twitched and had convulsions on anyone of the town folk they wished.?  These girls knew they held life and a horrid death for those they disliked in their hands.  Copy cats sprang up all over the area,and it is odd that the Church came in and confiscated all land of those accused, burned at the stake, drowned, or hung. Some kind of hysteria that leads people to get off on power and attention.?

If I recall correctly the "Salem Witches" have (at least theoretically, backed up by some forensic examination of remains disinterred) been attributed to a mold that forms in wheat, and ultimately flour, that produces a drug chemically resembling LSD......causing seizures, hallucinations, tremors, etc., which was also prevalent in medieval Europe......

In essence they were the victims of an environmental toxin.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Alpha Mare

That theory was debunked when it failed to explain why no one else was effected. And none of the witches displayed all symptoms needed for that diagnosis; and symptoms only appeared at specific times(trials).
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
That theory was debunked when it failed to explain why no one else was effected. And none of the witches displayed all symptoms needed for that diagnosis; and symptoms only appeared at specific times(trials).

Another side light was the Slave woman from Haiti that spent hours telling the girls about ghosts and witches and black magic. It is not impossible that she used the power of suggestion to convince them that they had the power to find witches.

I believe Doc is thinking about the moldy Rye used to make bread in a couple of small towns in France.  A real blood bath ensued as the population killed their friends and family believing they were monsters.

Even today if you own horses the hay has to be checked for mold, I have seen what bloat will do to a horse.

Offline soleil

What is she saying? Is it just babble, or is it some other language?

Anyway, it is freaky. I watched the movie a while back, and it was freaky as well, but I wonder is she mentally ill? Or faking? Or is this a real demonic presence?

I watched on Discovery "A Haunting in Connecticut". That so far has been the scariest one I have heard about. It was just wild.