Author Topic: Conservatives, if you hate liberalism so much, why do you watch Fox News?  (Read 1095 times)

Offline CC27

Shankapotomus (4,118 posts)

Conservatives, if you hate liberalism so much, why do you watch Fox News?

Fox News is nothing but a 24 hour parade of everything you hate.

A 24/7 transmission of the activities of liberals, discussion of the bad policies and behaviors of liberals and how much it angers you.

Why are you obsessively viewing something that does nothing but make you angry???

I'm beginning to think that's why MSNBC is losing the ratings war...Liberals have better things to do than obsessively hate anyone...they're out helping people, doing things, rather than just sitting there and getting angry..

I know conservatives that do this...they obsessively watch Fox News all day and just make comments about how they hate this liberal and how they hate that liberal take a break to eat lunch and go right back to it. Unbelievable.

They hate Obama, they hate the Pope, they hate MSNBC but five minutes later they turn on Chris Matthews to hear what he will say so they can repeat how much they "hate that guy."

Then why the hell are you watching???!!! It's nothing but watching, followed by a disapproving comment, watching followed by another disapproving comment. Where do you think you're life is going with this?

I'm tired of hearing nothing but how you hate liberals. We all get it. You're angry at liberals. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives? Do you have anything else to offer the people who unfortunately find you in their lives? Ever think of switching up your personality pattern?

I can only surmise this obsessive compulsive pattern of constantly expressing your disapproval of liberals is a product of brain-washing. No mentally healthy person is that obsessed with with people they dislike.

From a purely social standpoint, it's a total turn off. What a bunch of lame people to hang out with!

This sounds like your typical Dump monkey. You have no idea what you are talking about. Come over here and we will discuss this.  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027198715

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Conservatives, if you hate liberalism so much, why do you watch Fox News?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 11:35:18 AM »

Liberals have better things to do than obsessively hate anyone...they're out helping people, doing things, rather than just sitting there and getting angry..

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 11:37:52 AM »
It's almost like a memo has been circulated for a late in the year push for DOTY.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 11:45:22 AM »
 I don't watch Fox news except when vibrant cities of diversity regress to their mean.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 11:45:37 AM »
Stupid ass thinks this is some kind of jab at Fox or us for watching it? IF that's your best shot you might want to wonder why MSNBC is losing viewers when all you liberal lug nuts are certain your viewpoint is the one true way to go. It should be crushing Fox  even with or without Fox News on the air with that logic.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:26 PM »
I'm confused. For years (decades?) Libs & Progs have been hating on and harassing Fox News as a conduit for conservative ideas and bias. But now Hippo-the-Knife says Fox News is liberal, and conservatives should hate Fox? ::) I'm afraid to learn what recreational chemicals inspired in what quantities this genius-grade reversal. ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 03:09:59 PM »
I'm confused. For years (decades?) Libs & Progs have been hating on and harassing Fox News as a conduit for conservative ideas and bias. But now Hippo-the-Knife says Fox News is liberal, and conservatives should hate Fox? ::) I'm afraid to learn what recreational chemicals inspired in what quantities this genius-grade reversal.

It isn't just this DUmmy.

The nutjobs over at Crazy JimRob's FR now hate Fox News, and especially Megyn Kelly.

They used to love Anne Coulter, then they hated her when she was a Christie fan, and now they love her since she's gone wacko for Trump.

In their world, anyone who realizes The Donald is a clown must be a communist.

I still believe most of them are democrat plants.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 03:12:07 PM »
Why doesn't Shankapotomus come over here and ask us? Oh, that's right, he can only fight strawmen he has stuffed himself.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 03:26:32 PM »
Liberals have better things to do than obsessively hate anyone...they're out helping people, doing things, rather than just sitting there and getting angry..

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
I still believe most of them are democrat plants.

I agree.  I'll go to the latest articles section, that's it.  It's bad enough there.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »
Yeah because DU has conservatives who can answer.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 04:11:44 PM »
Why doesn't Shankapotomus come over here and ask us? Oh, that's right, he can only fight strawmen he has stuffed himself.

Using the finest recycled straw from equestrians' barns!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
They hate Obama, they hate the Pope, they hate MSNBC but five minutes later they turn on Chris Matthews to hear what he will say so they can repeat how much they "hate that guy."

I don't hate the Pope.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »
Shankapotomus (4,118 posts)

Conservatives, if you hate liberalism so much, why do you watch Fox News?

Fox News is nothing but a 24 hour parade of everything you hate.

A 24/7 transmission of the activities of liberals, discussion of the bad policies and behaviors of liberals and how much it angers you.

Why are you obsessively viewing something that does nothing but make you angry???

I'm beginning to think that's why MSNBC is losing the ratings war...Liberals have better things to do than obsessively hate anyone...they're out helping people, doing things, rather than just sitting there and getting angry..

I know conservatives that do this...they obsessively watch Fox News all day and just make comments about how they hate this liberal and how they hate that liberal take a break to eat lunch and go right back to it. Unbelievable.

Then why the hell are you watching???!!! It's nothing but watching, followed by a disapproving comment, watching followed by another disapproving comment. Where do you think you're life is going with this?

I'm tired of hearing nothing but how you hate liberals. We all get it. You're angry at liberals. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives? Do you have anything else to offer the people who unfortunately find you in their lives? Ever think of switching up your personality pattern?

I can only surmise this obsessive compulsive pattern of constantly expressing your disapproval of liberals is a product of brain-washing. No mentally healthy person is that obsessed with with people they dislike.

From a purely social standpoint, it's a total turn off. What a bunch of lame people to hang out with!

FOX News liberal? Huh?  :???: :wtf2: Okay, there are leftists, but it is no CNN or MSNBC.

Do you watch FOX News?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 08:18:47 AM »

I don't hate the Pope.

I don't hate the Pope, either. I'm Protestant rather than Catholic, but why hate some one who may be my brother in Christ?

Re MesS and Tingle Boy, if so many conservatives turn on MesS to hear Tingle Boy's latest silliness, why are  MesS's ratings tunneling downward from the sub-basement?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 08:25:20 AM »
Do you watch FOX News?

Hippo the Knife and Libs/Progs like him/her don't watch Fox News or listen to Rush, Sean, etc.. They let truthful unbiased sources like MMfA and HuffPo tell them what's on Fox or what Rush, etc. said. That's the reason so many Libs'/Progs' Hate-Fox and Hate-Rush gotcha-exposes' fizzle into nothingness ... their gotcha-moments really are deceitful and/or hyper-hyped nothings.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 08:41:56 AM »
Yeah because DU has conservatives who can answer.

If you never have, go over to Delusionist ((D)U jr.) and see what happens when that occurs. 

http://www.discussionist.com/?com=forum&id=1015

WARNING:  It's extremely headache inducing.

The only defense offered is:    :racista: :racist: