Author Topic: Another racist attack against our Dear Leader, the first black president  (Read 1112 times)

Offline jinxmchue

Listening to a liar: Part II
Thomas Sowell - Syndicated Columnist - 9/11/2009 9:40:00 AM

"Hubris-laden charlatans" was the way a recent e-mail from a reader characterized the Obama administration. That phrase seems especially appropriate for the Charlatan-in-Chief, Barack Obama, whose speech to a joint session of Congress was both a masterpiece of rhetoric and a shameless fraud.

To tell us, with a straight face, that he can insure millions more people without adding to the already skyrocketing deficit, is world-class chutzpa and an insult to anyone's intelligence. To do so after an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office has already showed this to be impossible reveals the depths of moral bankruptcy behind the glittering words.

Did we really need CBO experts to tell us that there is no free lunch? Some people probably did and the true believers in the Obama cult may still believe the president, instead of believing either common sense or budget experts.

Even those who can believe that Obama can conjure up the money through eliminating "waste, fraud and abuse" should ask themselves where he is going to conjure up the additional doctors, nurses, and hospitals needed to take care of millions more patients.

If he can't pull off that miracle, then government-run medical care in the United States can be expected to produce what government-run medical care in Canada, Britain, and other countries has produced -- delays of weeks or months to get many treatments, not to mention arbitrary rationing decisions by bureaucrats.

Yep, this guy is obviously a racist of the first order.  You can just picture him in a white sheet dancing around a burning cross.

Oops.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Another racist attack against our Dear Leader, the first black president
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:29:03 AM »
He's obviously just an Uncle Tom & a traitor to his race. (DU mode)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Another racist attack against our Dear Leader, the first black president
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »
Racist!!!!!!!!! Clearly he's not really a black man! He's just pretending to be one but he's really whitey!!! /du mode
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle