Author Topic: Biden Slammed For Partying With Lizzo While Trump Attends Wake Of Slain NYPD Off  (Read 5360 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Biden Slammed For Partying With Lizzo While Trump Attends Wake Of Slain NYPD Officer
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-slammed-partying-lizzo-while-trump-attends-wake-slain-nypd-officer

President Biden is under fire for partying with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Lizzo, and other famous elitists at a $500,000 per ticket fundraiser held hours after former President Donald Trump attended the wake of a slain NYPD officer.

Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden emerge from the basement together. pic.twitter.com/EudU63yOv0

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 29, 2024
Earlier in the day, Biden's social media team tweeted an attack ad suggesting that Biden (who couldn't possibly hold a rally) is hard at work, while Trump is lazy on the golf course.

I’ll tell you this: There’s a difference between the two candidates in this election. pic.twitter.com/yGi2LvPkUH

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) March 28, 2024
Meanwhile, Trump was honoring NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, who was murdered by a lifelong criminal during a routine traffic stop in Queens.

The Dems are elitists and out of touch. A stark contrast with Donald Trump.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

This Lizzo that they had there, do they hire her by the hour or by the pound? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

The spin the dems are putting on this is that it shows their party unity, and that somehow the event was optically good for Biden. :mental:

Offline Old n Grumpy

The spin the dems are putting on this is that it shows their party unity, and that somehow the event was optically good for Biden. :mental:

He’s pandering for the fat people’s vote  :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!