Author Topic: She did her job. Kentuck  (Read 1172 times)

Offline CC27

She did her job. Kentuck
« on: December 27, 2019, 08:08:53 AM »
kentuck (94,973 posts)

She did her job.

Donald Trump has run roughshod over our laws, our institutions, our Constitution and only one person has held him accountable. She was able to get her caucus together and impeach him. He was deeply surprised that anyone would challenge his authority.

Now he sits in the White House, sulking that a woman would put him in his place. The whole world knows he was deserving of the punishment.

Now, he complains that the "crazy" woman is holding up the Articles of Impeachment from the Senate. After all, McConnell has said he wants it over quickly. Trump believes he has it fixed. So, there is no worry about what the Senate might do.

She has done her duty as required by the Constitution. Soon, she will pass the Articles to the Senate for a "trial". The spineless Senate will vote and say that he has been acquitted. They will not do their job.

There's a lesson in this impeachment process. If you want the job done, get a woman to do it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212818501

Sexist pig.

Offline SVPete

Re: She did her job. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 08:34:35 AM »
And Trump is so very shocked, awed, and cowed:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-goes-nuclear-on-dem-liars-for-deeming-him-security-threat-then-delaying-impeachment/

On Thursday, President Donald Trump went nuclear on Democrats, slamming them as "liars!" for rushing to impeach him and then holding up the articles of impeachment. He went on to call for a primary challenge to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats said they wanted to RUSH everything through to the Senate because 'President Trump is a threat to National Security' (they are vicious, will say anything!), but now they don’t want to go fast anymore, they want to go very slowly. Liars!" he tweeted.

Miss Nancy did the stupid thing Trump's been egging her on for months to do. She did it, and then went 'roid-rage stupid by withholding the articles from the Senate. Which can only accomplish Americans seeing reprehensibly unserious the whole shampeachment thingy has been and is being.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 10:06:00 AM »
And Trump is so very shocked, awed, and cowed:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-goes-nuclear-on-dem-liars-for-deeming-him-security-threat-then-delaying-impeachment/

Miss Nancy did the stupid thing Trump's been egging her on for months to do. She did it, and then went 'roid-rage stupid by withholding the articles from the Senate. Which can only accomplish Americans seeing reprehensibly unserious the whole shampeachment thingy has been and is being.

Polident is a hell of a drug Nanzi.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 10:10:28 AM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cheersmate:

Specially when she mixes it with XLax :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 12:10:22 PM »
The crazy, senile woman.

Of course DUmmies are impressed. :loser:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 02:01:33 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cheersmate:

Specially when she mixes it with XLax :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:

And cheap vodka.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 08:20:50 PM »
So, she's their hero of the moment? Too bad for her. That means she'll be thrown under the bus at some point.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 02:20:18 PM »
She did her job ........ but did she remember to flush? :rimshot:  :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 06:58:38 PM »
So, she's their hero of the moment? Too bad for her. That means she'll be thrown under the bus at some point.

"Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum." - Greg "Pappy" Boyington
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 08:12:10 PM »
So is Polygrip...

Some DUmbass posted to me on Facebook Nancy had Trump's balls in her purse...
I told him there wasn't room for Trump's balls in Nancy's purse for all the Polygrip and booze bottles...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 12:14:31 AM »
>kentuck (94,973 posts) If you want the job done, get a woman to do it.

Now you compare apples and reptiles after you fail your home in the garden you poisoned.  Lower the Bar for the suck you need.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 07:27:39 AM »
kentuck (94,973 posts)

She did her job.

Yup, she guaranteed Trump 4 more years, and possibly the majority in congress. :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 08:37:37 AM »
In chess, if you refuse to make the next move when it's your turn it's called a forfeit.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 03:56:34 PM »
Some DUmbass posted to me on Facebook Nancy had Trump's balls in her purse...
That's his take?

Pelosi can hold on to the articles until the sun burns out. Impeachment isn't getting any more popular, and she can't force trump to do anything.