Author Topic: *How* is Trump a "Good President"?  (Read 774 times)

Offline CC27

*How* is Trump a "Good President"?
« on: December 26, 2019, 01:58:05 PM »
Proud Liberal Dem (18,979 posts)

To hear some Trump supporters and sycophants tell it, Trump is one of the best Presidents this country has ever had since Abe Lincoln and I hear them on Facebook and Social Media making it sound like he's the second coming and I can't figure out why other than cult-like devotion to him for some reason. He's never freed an enslaved or oppressed class of people (and is actually doing quite the opposite), he's never helped win a World War, and whatever you think of how "good" the economy supposedly is, it's hard for me to pinpoint anything *he* has personally done in order to help it (and has actually done quite a lot to harm certain segments of the economy). I'm sure that most Trumpers are just ecstatic that he's nursing their grievances against minorities, LGBTQ persons, women, et. al and actively working to put us "in our place", but, objectively speaking IMHO, that makes him the exact opposite of a "good" President and, certainly, one of the truly historic ones

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212817112

Do tell what Obozo did for you during his 8 years of BS

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: *How* is Trump a "Good President"?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »
Dear Proud Liberal Dem,

Trump is not necessarily a "good" President, but a necessary President.

Lefty and its complicit media (propaganda) machine needed to be exposed (and throat-punched), and Trump is doing a wonderful job of doing so on the daily.  He has reduced your side to a steaming pile of cow excrement. Impeachments don't matter. Your whiny diatribes don't matter.  YOU don't matter. 

To be completely honest, I'm not particularly fond of the guy either, but I would give him a very high job approval rating and will gleefully vote for him again, especially over the current crop of imbeciles the (D)s currently call "candidates"

Enjoy five more years of President Donald Trump, Proud Liberal Dem!

~Mav :usflag:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 05:19:36 PM »

The short answer is that he pisses you off, horribly and continually. :tongue: Next question? :fuelfire:  :tongue:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 11:25:36 AM »

because his last name isn't obama or clinton
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
He's never freed an enslaved or oppressed class of people (and is actually doing quite the opposite)
True, he has made the left slaves of their own rage, bitterness, vindictiveness, conspiracy theories, and lust for power.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 12:06:42 PM »

To hear some Trump supporters and sycophants tell it, Trump is one of the best Presidents this country has ever had since Abe Lincoln and I hear them on Facebook and Social Media making it sound like he's the second coming and I can't figure out why other than cult-like devotion to him for some reason. He's never freed an enslaved or oppressed class of people (and is actually doing quite the opposite), he's never helped win a World War, and whatever you think of how "good" the economy supposedly is, it's hard for me to pinpoint anything *he* has personally done in order to help it (and has actually done quite a lot to harm certain segments of the economy). I'm sure that most Trumpers are just ecstatic that he's nursing their grievances against minorities, LGBTQ persons, women, et. al and actively working to put us "in our place", but, objectively speaking IMHO, that makes him the exact opposite of a "good" President and, certainly, one of the truly historic ones

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212817112

Says the reprobate who worshipped at the altar of Barack Milhouse 0bama for 8 years.
Then before that, William the Impeached.

:bird:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 12:08:56 PM by Rufus2010 »

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 12:07:32 PM »
because his last name isn't obama or clinton

:cheersmate: