Author Topic: ATTN Moscow Mitch no ****ing way Your deal is to go ahead and start the trial  (Read 709 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Botany (53,102 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212812012

ATTN Moscow Mitch no ****ing way
Your deal is to go ahead and start the trial in the Senate and then you'll promise to be fair about witnesses and evidence being allowed to be in play.

Sure we can trust you just like with Merrick Garland and the Kavanaugh hearings investigation into Brett's past behavior.

**** you Moscow Mitch.

:popcorn:

Star Member Takket (10,408 posts)

1. Pelosi isn't a ****ing idiot like Susan Collins

:lmao:

2. Moscow Mitch

Last edited Tue Dec 24, 2019, 12:11 PM - Edit history (1)

Go ahead and start the Senate trial by sending it over from the House and honestly we will
play nice this time

Screw that! Keep "the impeachment's paperwork" in the House and also impeach Trump's ass
on other things too. Such as working with Russia to win the White House in 2016, money laundering,
and running a scam charity.

We are in the fight for America and no more being nice.

warmfeet (1,161 posts)

6. K & R.

**** moscow mitch, and **** every other repiggy.

Was I being a bit disparaging to the repiggies? Hmm?

**** every last one of them! Sideways!

gab13by13 (523 posts)

12. This just isn't on Speaker Pelosi,

Chuck Schumer needs to keep the heat on.

Man I miss Al Franken in times like this. Maybe Kirsten will speak out?

Star Member SWBTATTReg (8,632 posts)

19. We were burned before in trusting you (Moscow Mitch)...and you're asking us to trust you again?...

Never. And you showed contempt for our position by not even considering our supreme court pick (Garland).

I agree with you Botany, he's a filthy liar and scumbag, not deserving of any more chances by the democratic party.

Makes me wonder why he (and rump) are so desperate to start Senate proceedings...they have something up their sleeves. I hope Pelosi is on the alert, especially after all of the crap pulled on us so far by Moscow Mitch and rump, the loser president.

21. "Makes me wonder why he (and rump) are so desperate .... "

Because they are both up to their eyeballs in election rigging and Russian money.

Please remember that in the late summer of 2016 Moscow Mitch and Paul Ryan were
both told about the Russian program to hack our elections and spread disinformation
and they choose to hide that knowledge from the American people
. Trump is dumb and
a grifting crook but Mitch is flat out evil.

The summer of 2016 who was the president? Hm?  :loser:

rickyhall (1,381 posts)

24. IMO: The Speaker might consider adding more charges till he balks.

Ralph Nader listed 12 I think. Someone else listed 15.

Go right ahead. Add 1500 charges. You'll still need that pesky little thing called proof.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

So, other than laying on the ground kicking, screaming, and tantrumming, you're going to do what, Impotent DU-Moron Botany?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Star Member Takket (10,408 posts)

1. Pelosi isn't a ****ing idiot like Susan Collins

No, the crypt keeper is a hate filled, spiteful, lying corrupt POS and deserves to rot in hell. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
They really can’t seem to come to grips that the Senate Republicans hold all the cards.

Which only means more fun for us while we watch them melt down.  :-)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

It is a pure tantrummy thread.  Screaming and yelling **** and such, as if they really matter. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
They finally realized that they were impotent mutts?

Offline ADsOutburst

We are in the fight for America and no more being nice.
They... they think they've been nice up to this point?

I'd hate to see what it's like when they're not being nice.  :whatever:

Offline I_B_Perky

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212812012

ATTN Moscow Mitch no ****ing way
Your deal is to go ahead and start the trial in the Senate and then you'll promise to be fair about witnesses and evidence being allowed to be in play.

Sure we can trust you just like with Merrick Garland and the Kavanaugh hearings investigation into Brett's past behavior.

**** you Moscow Mitch.

The president of the Senate will conduct the senate's business as he/she see's fit and the House has absolutely no say over it.   Should have won the senate last election along with the house.

rickyhall (1,381 posts)

24. IMO: The Speaker might consider adding more charges till he balks.

Ralph Nader listed 12 I think. Someone else listed 15.

San Fran Nan can add charges until she is blue in the face and it won't matter one damn bit. Don't matter how many charges there are, San Fran Nan will still have zero say over how the senate conducts business and zero leverage.

As of this moment dummies... All Your Impeachments Are Belong To Us!!

Merry Impeachmas and a miserable New year!   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>Star Member Botany (53,102 posts) We are in the fight for America and no more being nice.

Watching these DUmb chits melt down is better than playing the Wizard of Oz demise of the wicked witch in a loop. 

Offline SVPete

The president of the Senate will conduct the senate's business as he/she see's fit and the House has absolutely no say over it.   Should have won the senate last election along with the house.
Merry Impeachmas and a miserable New year!   :cheersmate:

Heh! The Dems lost a few Senate seats in 2018.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.