Author Topic: Omaha Steve returns from the dead, gets replies to his thread  (Read 724 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Omaha Steve returns from the dead, gets replies to his thread
« on: December 21, 2019, 08:42:33 PM »
The OP: (The dying one offers no opinion)

Omaha Steve (70,767 posts)

Trump slams 'unfair' Pelosi delay, rallies conservatives
Source: AP

By ZEKE MILLER

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump complained Saturday about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s delayed transmission of the articles of impeachment to the Senate, which may delay a trial in the GOP-controlled chamber.

“It’s so unfair,” Trump said, days after he was impeached by the House, as he spoke at a conservative student conference organized by the group Turning Point USA. “They are violating the Constitution,” he added.

Pelosi has refused so far to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate, in part to provide more leverage to Democrats in that chamber as they seek to negotiate the rules for the trial proceedings. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Democratic leader Chuck Schumer remain at an impasse over whether there will be new witnesses and testimony in the trial.

Still, Trump is expected to be acquitted of both charges in the Senate, where Republicans have the majority, in what will be only the third presidential impeachment trial in U.S. history. Proceedings are expected to begin in January.

President Donald Trump speaks at the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla., Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Read more: https://apnews.com/9960fe3dbd47e87e71c075306f899776

The link: https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142410869

Will it catch fire or not?  Well let us find out!

Lochloosa (13,137 posts)
1. Boo ****ing hoo

Expected.

rickyhall (1,358 posts)
2. You ain't callin' the shots here, dump. If you had any sense at all you'd STFU!

Nope the senate is calling the shots now... enough so that your libbies in the house don't wanna send over the articles.

RKP5637 (57,099 posts)
4. Kick him out. Let New York lock him up!!! n/t

Yes!!!! Send it to the senate so we can kick him out!!!!!  Oh wait... we ain't sending it to the senate?    :bawl:

fleabiscuit (4,127 posts)
5. There is a way...

Perhaps Speaker Pelosi should name them the Merrick Garland articles of impeachment and hold them for 293 days.

Got the new talking points now.  Wait until the senate is back in dem hands!!!  Except that the house might not be in dem hands by then.   :lmao:

pnwmom (101,166 posts)
6. Santa didn't come for DT this Christmas, with the Sham Trial

and Sham Exoneration he put on his Xmas list.

Instead, thanks to Nancy Pelosi, Santa left him 2 heavy Articles of Impeachment Coal.

2 articles that are doing what?  Sitting there moldering? Like getting a toy for Christmas with no batteries to run it.

napi21 (43,393 posts)
9. Dumb ass! The House is on vacation unil January. Even if Nance hadn's said anything about holding

The articles, they wouldn't have been sent until Congress comes back after the Holidays. You're bitchin about nothing AGAIN! Talk to your bud Mittens and tell him to get an agreement with Chuck.

Now I am not sure about this... but what I am sure about is that dummies are incorrect 99.9999 percent of the time so I think this is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Grokenstein (654 posts)
11. Unlike countless innocent children, Donny Boy

...you won't be spending Christmas in a filthy cage, deprived of decent care and humane conditions. So stop whining about "unfair." Eat a fresh bag of shit and roll around in a grease fire.

Karma is coming for you and your family and your toadies and your party.

Dummie been to North Korea?  WTF is is dummie talking about?

TygrBright (17,649 posts)
13. ::koff:: Merrick ::koff:: Garland... n/t

Yep and *cough* Merrick Garland *cough* is still not a supreme court justice dummie and probably never will be.   :lmao:

ancianita (12,454 posts)
14. Miller and AP reporters can try to frame this "Still, Trump is expected to be acquitted of both

charges in the Senate" all they want to.

But We The People know journalistic hacks will NOT be able to start THAT media horse race.

So they can report and amplify Trump rallies and sympathy all they want.

But it's ORGANIZED BULLSHIT.

Oh my! The AP is a conservative organization!!!!  Who knew!!!!!    :lmao:

DallasNE (5,564 posts)
15. But Pelosi Is Brilliant

Just today it was released that OMB told the DOD that the hold on military aid was to remain in place just 91 minutes after the July 25, 2019 Zelensky/Trump phone call ended without a pledge by Zelensky to start an investigation into the Biden's. Slowing things down to allow more devastating revelations to come forward is brilliant. You go girl.

This also shows why more witnesses need to be called as the picture is not yet complete.

Wait... I thought the picture was complete and an indictment (impeachment) was duly voted on.  Now you dummies are saying it isn't?   :thatsright:

COLGATE4 (13,201 posts)
16. Trump wouldn't know the Constitution

if it climbed out of its display case, jumped up and bit him on his rather large ass.

Apparently neither do you dummies.   :rotf:

That is it for now.  I thought it noteworthy since the fat dying one actually got replies.  Blind squirrel and all that.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Omaha Steve returns from the dead, gets replies to his thread
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 08:29:09 AM »
Just today it was released that OMB told the DOD that the hold on military aid was to remain in place just 91 minutes after the July 25, 2019 Zelensky/Trump phone call ended without a pledge by Zelensky to start an investigation into the Biden's. Slowing things down to allow more devastating revelations to come forward is brilliant. You go girl.
What's revelatory about this?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 08:38:06 AM »
Please, Br'er Fox! Please don't throw me into the brier patch!

The longer Miss Nancy delays, the more she demonstrates this was a fakepeachment, a tax-paid campaign stunt.

Shampeachment ... impoochment ... fakepeachment ... so deliciously mockable,  :lmao:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 04:47:32 PM »
5. There is a way...

Perhaps Speaker Pelosi should name them the Merrick GarlandPreperation H articles of impeachment and hold them for 293 daysStuff them up her ass..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!