Author Topic: Merry Impeachment Day!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline CC27

Merry Impeachment Day!
« on: December 18, 2019, 08:21:35 AM »
pamela (3,211 posts)

Merry Impeachment Day!

Before we commence with "the airing of the grievances" I want to express my gratitude to everyone here. I know this has felt hopeless at times, and still feels that way, but, this is a big win. It's a big ****ing deal!

None of this would have happened without the Great Blue Wave. History will remember the Resistance.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212793085

Lucy, get the football ready.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Merry Impeachment Day!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 08:39:20 AM »
It would be hilarious if the Dems defected and it doesn't pass.  Barring that, the number of Dems who vote against impeachment should be a lot of fun!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 08:50:26 AM »
It would be hilarious if the Dems defected and it doesn't pass.  Barring that, the number of Dems who vote against impeachment should be a lot of fun!

KC
Nancy has warned house members that anyone who votes against impeachment will receive no money from the DNC for their reelection in 2020.

Today will be remembered as the day that caused the democrats to lose the house.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 08:55:27 AM »
Nancy has warned house members that anyone who votes against impeachment will receive no money from the DNC for their reelection in 2020.

Today will be remembered as the day that caused the democrats to lose the house.

So extortion?  Quid pro quo?  Bribery?  What?!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 11:29:05 AM »
They really do not understand the import of President Trump having egged on the Dems to commit this stupidity! :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »
We have to invent a new word for the hyper stupidness of the DUmp.  For they have surpassed any previous word that describes super stupid.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »
pamela (3,211 posts)

Merry Impeachment Day!

Before we commence with "the airing of the grievances" I want to express my gratitude to everyone here. I know this has felt hopeless at times, and still feels that way, but, this is a big win. It's a big ****ing deal!

None of this would have happened without the Great Blue Wave. History will remember the Resistance.

So when does hillary get sworn in as President?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »
2020 will be our election of 1860.

Do we continue toward regaining freedom AGAINST The Deep State, freedom AGAINST The Unelected Bureaucrats, regaining the freedom designed by the Founders in the 1780's?

Or do we return to the trends of 2015, a trend toward The Surveillance State, The All-Embracing Freedom-Denying Nanny State, a United States of Death to infants, Death to Christianity, and Death to Truth?

Yes, impeachment may energize us, but see how it also energizes the DUmmies (Merry Impeachment Day!), who did beat us in 2018: a DEM complicit, Deep-State-oriented, status-quo-protecting RINO establishment helped them by NOT finding good candidates and NOT supporting good candidates in districts which could have and should have stayed Republican.

2020 will be 1860 all over again: whether it starts a Second Civil War, which some are fearing....who knows?
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 06:24:56 PM »
I need to get the Impeachment Tree out now.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 08:39:44 PM »
I need to get the Impeachment Tree out now.
Mine's in the attic, next to the Fitzmas tree, the Chimpeachment decorations, some lovely Garland-mas, and my prized Mueller-mas statue.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
2020 will be our election of 1860.

Do we continue toward regaining freedom AGAINST The Deep State, freedom AGAINST The Unelected Bureaucrats, regaining the freedom designed by the Founders in the 1780's?

Or do we return to the trends of 2015, a trend toward The Surveillance State, The All-Embracing Freedom-Denying Nanny State, a United States of Death to infants, Death to Christianity, and Death to Truth?

Yes, impeachment may energize us, but see how it also energizes the DUmmies (Merry Impeachment Day!), who did beat us in 2018: a DEM complicit, Deep-State-oriented, status-quo-protecting RINO establishment helped them by NOT finding good candidates and NOT supporting good candidates in districts which could have and should have stayed Republican.

2020 will be 1860 all over again: whether it starts a Second Civil War, which some are fearing....who knows?
Hopefully it won't be quite as similar as 1860.  First of all, most liberal Americans won't get off their smartphones and bother.

Additionally, I'm one who lives in a purple district that voted for Trump but our House seat flipped from red to blue.  Again next year, we'll be a pretty good bellwether.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 09:07:25 PM »
Impeachmas is here!!!!   :yahoo: :yahoo:   

I wonder how many dummies realize that there is pretty much zero chance of the senate convicting and the only real thing their masters have done is ensure their defeat in the next election?   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:41 PM »

I wonder how many dummies realize that there is pretty much zero chance of the senate convicting and the only real thing their masters have done is ensure their defeat in the next election?   :-)
But but but, Speaker Pelosi is playing Neptunian 97 million degree chess, and this will remove Orange Man from office!!! (DUmp thinking)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 10:35:19 PM »

And when the Senate dismisses the charges I'll be singing this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5isHw02S0Cg
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 10:37:06 PM »
Mine's in the attic, next to the Fitzmas tree, the Chimpeachment decorations, some lovely Garland-mas, and my prized Mueller-mas statue.

Time to bring them out now.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 06:18:07 AM »
So when does hillary get sworn in as President?

NEVER, ever, ever ,ever. Even with her new chipmunk cheeks. :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 06:21:10 AM »
I wonder how many Dummies woke up this morning surprised and devastated that President Trump is still President.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 09:45:47 AM »
I read the main article about it over at yahoo.  There were 34,000 comments, and all I could find was pro-Trump ones.  Man, people are PISSED!!!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 10:28:29 AM »

So extortion?  Quid pro quo?  Bribery?  What?!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KC

"I'll go with Extortion Wink".  "Nice re-election campaign you got there, be a shame if someone ran against you with party money."   Knee Cap Nancy strikes again,  "Hating and Curb Stomping"  a stock and trade Democrat union goon play.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 11:35:22 AM »
I read the main article about it over at yahoo.  There were 34,000 comments, and all I could find was pro-Trump ones.  Man, people are PISSED!!!
Millions Of Voices Cry Out In Terror As Liberals Wake Up And Realize Trump Is Still President

An echo was heard across the land this morning from sea to shining sea as progressives woke up after celebrating Impeachment Day and learned that Trump is still the president.

High off their impeachment victory, liberals went to bed safe and secure in the knowledge that Trump was defeated, his evil vanquished from the land at last. But when they woke up, they realized that Trump was still the president of the country.

"I thought impeachment would instantly erase Trump from existence," said Pane Wyndough, a Portland antifa organizer. "Apparently, that's not how it works. Not only were the Founding Fathers racists, but they also planned the impeachment process specifically so that Trump would stay in office. They are complicit in his hate."

"It was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror," said Bill Pachinski, a farmer in Iowa. "I woke up to get started on a day's work. The rooster crowed. And then I heard a horrifying screeching sound creeping over the land, growing in volume. It started on the East Coast and slowly spread toward the West, with the loudest cries coming from New York and California."

The voices were suddenly silenced as Trump blew them all up with the Space Force's Death Star. While this does seem to be an impeachable offense, there's no one left to impeach him -- a true 4D chess masterstroke.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2019, 12:18:20 PM »
Millions Of Voices Cry Out In Terror As Liberals Wake Up And Realize Trump Is Still President

An echo was heard across the land this morning from sea to shining sea as progressives woke up after celebrating Impeachment Day and learned that Trump is still the president.

High off their impeachment victory, liberals went to bed safe and secure in the knowledge that Trump was defeated, his evil vanquished from the land at last. But when they woke up, they realized that Trump was still the president of the country.

"I thought impeachment would instantly erase Trump from existence," said Pane Wyndough, a Portland antifa organizer. "Apparently, that's not how it works. Not only were the Founding Fathers racists, but they also planned the impeachment process specifically so that Trump would stay in office. They are complicit in his hate."

"It was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror," said Bill Pachinski, a farmer in Iowa. "I woke up to get started on a day's work. The rooster crowed. And then I heard a horrifying screeching sound creeping over the land, growing in volume. It started on the East Coast and slowly spread toward the West, with the loudest cries coming from New York and California."

The voices were suddenly silenced as Trump blew them all up with the Space Force's Death Star. While this does seem to be an impeachable offense, there's no one left to impeach him -- a true 4D chess masterstroke.

:lmao:

I love that site!

KC

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2019, 02:15:12 PM »
History will remember the resistance.{/quote]
Their self-importance knows no bounds.

No, history will remember Trump's myriad successes, and the impeachment will be remembered as the democrats' feeble attempt to tear him down.

All dems have proven is how cutthroat, disingenuous, and hegemonic they are.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2019, 03:10:55 PM »
History will remember the resistance.
Their self-importance knows no bounds.

No, history will remember Trump's myriad successes, and the impeachment will be remembered as the democrats' feeble attempt to tear him down.

All dems have proven is how cutthroat, disingenuous, and hegemonic they are.
Don't forget the pink vagina hats.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2019, 09:03:03 PM »
Well it seems San Fran Nan has decided NOT to send the articles to the senate.**  I guess President Trump will be the only president that got impeached (That's indicted for you dummies) and the articles (read true bill for you dummies) were never sent to the proper court of law (the senate for you dummies) cause it would get adjudicated in the favor of President Trump.

You liberals have made a mockery of the constitution. **** you and the dildo you rode in on.

**  https://thehill.com/homenews/house/475284-democrats-rally-behind-pelosi-on-delay-of-articles

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2019, 09:08:31 PM »

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the 28 that voted yes for impeachment that come from districts that voted for Trump getting their asses handed to them in November.