Author Topic: North Korea says U.S. hostile, readies more rockets  (Read 676 times)

Offline gcruse

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Smells like ... I dunno. Ham.
North Korea says U.S. hostile, readies more rockets
« on: May 25, 2009, 11:43:44 PM »

By Jack Kim

SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea, condemned by the international community for its latest nuclear test, on Tuesday accused the United States of being hostile and was reportedly ready to test-fire more short-range missiles.

In a move likely to heighten tension in the region, South Korea said it would join a U.S.-led initiative to intercept ships suspected of carrying weapons of mass destruction, something Pyongyang has warned it would consider a declaration of war.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090526/wl_nm/us_korea_north_23
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:49:10 PM by gcruse »

Offline djones520

Re: North Korea says U.S. hostile, readies more rockets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »
This is their time.  They'll not finder a weaker willed President then right now.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: North Korea says U.S. hostile, readies more rockets
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:35:47 AM »
^scary isn't it?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle