Author Topic: At least 20 die in accident on Russian nuclear sub  (Read 8573 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: At least 20 die in accident on Russian nuclear sub
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 10:36:17 PM »
LOL.  Check out the medvedev putting missiles by poland.  Let me know how many posts I have there

And again without realizing it you show us what a tool you are.

The very fact you know about that thread and have more than likely read all the way through it shows that all you care about is trolling the threads posted here about your dear Motherland and tossing out propaganda where you see fit.

You haven't posted in that one....yet...but that's because you're too busy clicking refresh on this thread.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »
And again without realizing it you show us what a tool you are.

The very fact you know about that thread and have more than likely read all the way through it shows that all you care about is trolling the threads posted here about your dear Motherland and tossing out propaganda where you see fit.

You haven't posted in that one....yet...but that's because you're too busy clicking refresh on this thread.

maybe it means i'm not blind, since its a few inches down from the top.  What propaganda have i tossed out? LOL  Keep it up TRG, it gets funnier by the moment.  Thanks for proving rebel wrong, by the way.
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 01:28:45 AM »
Maybe if you weren't such a dipshit people wouldn't be so eager to turn you into a cyber-pinata, you booger-eating mouth-breather.

Again, let the adults talk while you sit in the corner and listen.  You've added nothing of use to the conversation.

AP is saying Freon, but that makes absolutely ZERO sense.  You do NOT use Freon to fight fires.  Either AP screwed up, or the Russians are stupider than I thought.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »
Maybe if you weren't such a dipshit people wouldn't be so eager to turn you into a cyber-pinata, you booger-eating mouth-breather.

Again, let the adults talk while you sit in the corner and listen.  You've added nothing of use to the conversation.

AP is saying Freon, but that makes absolutely ZERO sense.  You do NOT use Freon to fight fires.  Either AP screwed up, or the Russians are stupider than I thought.

oh please, if i say anything the same old group comes in and posts the same stupid insults.

Anyway, the soviets/russians have used freon fire fighting systems for decades.  At least according to a guy that used to work over there that i know.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 02:10:12 AM by JohnMatrix »
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2008, 05:53:40 AM »

AP is saying Freon, but that makes absolutely ZERO sense.  You do NOT use Freon to fight fires.  Either AP screwed up, or the
Russians are stupider than I thought.

There not any smarter...............however Halon 1301 is in the family with freon.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »

fair warning, gentlemen.  we are inching ever closer to fight club territory.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »
There not any smarter...............however Halon 1301 is in the family with freon.

True, but freon is far easier to break down into phosgene.  Just add heat.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2008, 03:24:44 PM »
Ever heard the saying "Rust never sleeps!" ? Catchy, and TRUE.  :thatsright:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
Is there anyone here that can show the commie cheerleader the way to NU. He seems to think we give a **** about his motherland.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »
True, but freon is far easier to break down into phosgene.  Just add heat.

I know...............I cleaned and calibrated all your O2 stuff in San Diego and Bangor. I know our standing order of always looking into the O2 room to see if anyone was laid out

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »
I know...............I cleaned and calibrated all your O2 stuff in San Diego and Bangor. I know our standing order of always looking into the O2 room to see if anyone was laid out

Ah, I forget which division that was--R-9?  I did my tender tour in Guam between boats.  Started on the Proteus, crossdecked over to the Holland.  Yeah, O2/N2 shop was not someplace I liked to hang out if I could help it.  Of course, most of the crew could say the same about the NSF.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
Ah, I forget which division that was--R-9?  I did my tender tour in Guam between boats.  Started on the Proteus, crossdecked over to the Holland.  Yeah, O2/N2 shop was not someplace I liked to hang out if I could help it.  Of course, most of the crew could say the same about the NSF.

It was R-4 on the McKee and Dixon. Shop 96A, MIRCS lab. We also did all your contaminated gage cals.   Code 330 at TRF Bangor.

I hated resin discharges  :censored:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2008, 06:31:07 PM »

MarDet Canopus.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »
It was R-4 on the McKee and Dixon. Shop 96A, MIRCS lab. We also did all your contaminated gage cals.   Code 330 at TRF Bangor.

I hated resin discharges  :censored:

You would have REALLY hated the one we did off my first boat in Pearl.