Author Topic: A MAGA wearing camouflage  (Read 31 times)

Offline CC27

A MAGA wearing camouflage
« on: Today at 07:45:57 AM »
Cyrano (15,044 posts)

A MAGA wearing camouflage
I stopped at Dunkin" Donuts this morning and saw a guy dressed in camouflage colored pants and shirt and wearing a red MAGA hat. I guess he is all ready for Civil War 2.0.

The purpose of camouflage wear is to make one less visible. It's effective in jungles, but in a suburban setting it makes you stand out as though you were wearing a clown costume.

I wondered where he was going. No one goes to work dressed like that except for military personnel, and no soldier would wear a field uniform with a MAGA hat. Maybe he was going home to do, ... whatever it is MAGAs do at home. Then again, this is a fairly liberal neighborhood and he may have been on his own little "reconnaissance mission."

Whatever. Everyone at Dunkin' Donuts looked at him and then turned away. I'm sure that many shared my thought that he may have been armed, or had an assault rifle in his car. -- Do you suppose we'll ever get back to being a country that doesn't have far too many potentially dangerous assholes roaming among us?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218911495

Oh, **** off. This never happened.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: A MAGA wearing camouflage
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:40:12 AM »
A Monday morning bouncy on Tuesday with a bunch of stupid replies. :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:

They can’t go a day without making up some story to mock or denigrate someone. They have to keep the hate flowing.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: A MAGA wearing camouflage
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:21:23 AM »

Oh, **** off. This never happened.

Of all the things in the history of the world that never happened, this never happened the most..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.