Author Topic: North Carolina Registers Over 583 Democrat Votes Over the Age of 112  (Read 1917 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.

North Carolina Registers Over 583 Democrat Votes Over the Age of 112
October 21, 2012
By: Barry Secrest

There are obviously verifiable vote fraud problems in North Carolina.

In 2010 those problems surfaced meaningfully as indicated in the below voter fraud post from an earlier Charlotte Conservative.

Apparently those ultra-healthy seniors over 110 have aged and are now astoundingly over 112 years old, and are still able to make it to the polls ahead of time.

According to a post originally from the Silence Dogood political blog report, there were at least 758 individuals over the age of 112 who had either risen from their respective graves, or otherwise, to vote once again for the Democrats in charge, who might apparently have also guaranteed them an ever-lasting vote for life and beyond.

http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolina-registers-over-583-democrat-votes-over-the-age-of-112

I wonder who they voted for?    :confused:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:14:10 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
Re: North Carolina Registers Over 583 Democrat Votes Over the Age of 112
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:09:37 PM »
And the DUmmies at the DUmp wonder why Republicans are trying to pass voter ID laws?  And we are the ones that steal elections?  There history is long and well documented of the voter fraud in favor of the D's and they still deny it.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:12:32 PM »
As the members of the Democrat Party who post at DemocraticNderground.com would say, "This is obviously a staged attempt by evil mastermind Karl Rove to get all those votes discounted. After all, there IS NO VOTER FRAUD ANYWHERE on our part. Anywhere. It's all the Rethuglicans doing it."
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 11:50:39 PM »
And the DUmmies at the DUmp wonder why Republicans are trying to pass voter ID laws?  And we are the ones that steal elections?  There history is long and well documented of the voter fraud in favor of the D's and they still deny it.

For all the complaining they do about stolen elections, they should be 100% behind voter ID laws.

Offline tbone0106

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 03:25:46 AM »
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here heard of a single instance of proven voter fraud that favored Republicans? I can't think of one, but maybe y'all can.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here heard of a single instance of proven voter fraud that favored Republicans? I can't think of one, but maybe y'all can.

I can think of several,

1980 the repukes used voter fraud to unseat the bestest president up till that point in history and put that buffoon Reagan in office, then in 84 same rethuglican tricks gave him another term.

Then in 1988 they cheated to put that Nazi Bush I in office.

They tried to steal 1992 and 96 but Bill Clinton was so wise and smart that he overcame their tricks.

Do I even need to mention 2000 and 2004?

Then in 2008 0bama really won by 99% of the vote, but the repukes managed to lower the amount that he truly won by.

Now in 2012 RMoney and the thugs plan on stealing a second term from the best preezy ever.

Don't believe me? Just ask the democrats who post at democratunderground.com they will gladly tell you.
 :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
For all the complaining they do about stolen elections, they should be 100% behind voter ID laws.

This is the way I feel.  And this is how we know it is complete bullshit.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman