Author Topic: 20% of Republicans leaning to Obama!  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
20% of Republicans leaning to Obama!
« on: February 08, 2012, 11:15:31 PM »
20% of Republicans leaning to Obama!
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/20-of-republicans-leaning-to-obama/

I don't think I can trust this poll.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Re: 20% of Republicans leaning to Obama!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:30:14 PM »
I don't think I'd trust it either.

Brian Williams most influential anchor, Wenzel Strategies poll, Williams NBC in bed with Obama administration, Welcome to age of Big Brother
http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/brian-williams-most-influential-anchor-wenzel-strategies-poll-williams-nbc-in-bed-with-obama-administration-welcome-to-age-of-big-brother/

That's the same polling company WND used.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:35 AM »
http://visiontoamerica.org/8036/stunning-number-of-republicans-lean-to-obama/

Someone's already done the research on this in the comments section:

Looking4Sanity 137p · 3 hours ago

"Wenzel Strategies."

Here's their "about us" statement copied directly from their site. I've highlighted the pertinent information and provided a link to their site to verify the accuracy of this...

Wenzel Strategies is a public opinion research and media/communications consulting company based in Columbus, Ohio. Wenzel Strategies specializes in marrying the fields of research and communications to produce high quality documentation and strategic communications products for government, non-profit, business, political and lobbying clients. The firm was founded in 2005. The company is headed by President Fritz Wenzel, an award-winning journalist who has wide experience in the fields of strategic and investigative writing, general research, public opinion research, journalism, media, and political and media consultation. As an accomplished public speaker, Mr. Wenzel has presented at more than 130 conferences and meetings.
http://www.wenzelstrategies.com/

These people are nothing but paid shills who cherry pick their data and twist the results to make their "client" look as good as possible. They don't even CLAIM to be impartial or objective! 

It's bullshit.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »
It's bullshit.

I was pretty sure that there was a good rerason for this coming out this way.  The Obamessiah's minions want the "air of inevitability" to surround them again.  It just may, but in exactly the wrong way.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »
There's a very good reason why I refuse to acknowledge anything from World Nut Daily.  Sorry, guys, just calling it as I see it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 08:34:13 AM »
There's a very good reason why I refuse to acknowledge anything from World Nut Daily.  Sorry, guys, just calling it as I see it.

And you're on target. It's just as flaky as Daily Kos or HuffPo.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »
When I saw the headline, I ignored it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 07:19:48 PM »
Is this the poll where they asked the LRonPaul supporters who they would vote for if LRon wasn't the nominee?  Sounds about right. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »
Is this the poll where they asked the LRonPaul supporters who they would vote for if LRon wasn't the nominee?  Sounds about right. 

Oh I'm sure Megan McLame and her senile daddy, as well as another fat chunk of the "Reach Around Across The Aisle"  RINOs will be marching in lockstep with the Ronulans.

But enough about Megan and her muffin-top...  :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 10:47:31 PM »
What a load of crap. If they are leaning toward Obummer, they never had (present or past tense) a Repub bone in their body.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 07:52:52 AM »
My take is thus:

1) the poll is bogus, designed to keep republicans home on election day. (this is my vote)
2) democrats LIED, claiming they were republicans.

either way, we cannot trust polls from here on out. Remember Carter Regan. The polls showed neck and neck until election night when the landslide surprised everyone. The media knew the truth long before the election but refused to release the data. Its gonna be the same thing for this election.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 03:05:34 PM »
My take is thus:

1) the poll is bogus, designed to keep republicans home on election day. (this is my vote)
2) democrats LIED, claiming they were republicans.

either way, we cannot trust polls from here on out. Remember Carter Regan. The polls showed neck and neck until election night when the landslide surprised everyone. The media knew the truth long before the election but refused to release the data. Its gonna be the same thing for this election.

I fully agree with #1.  However, the polls in '80 started to trend Reagan's way after the last debate--"Are you better off now than you were four years ago?"  And there was about a week, IIRC, until the election at that point.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:25 PM »
Was the 20% figure black ? The reason I ask is...http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/politics_of_color_MDmhUI8zFK19t18kHfrI0M
Every once in a while a lib, if you let them talk long enough, will tell the truth. Usually it involves the lib being racist, and admitting it unreservedly...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
Whacked
Nutcase
Democrats

Any questions?

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan