Author Topic: Waiting for Not-O  (Read 667 times)

Offline CG6468

Waiting for Not-O
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:37:55 PM »
Waiting for Not-O

You can get as uptight and concerned about Newt, Mitt, Herman, Rick, Ron, Michelle, and all the others that you want. I’m taking a nap. You can follow the up-trend, the down-trend, the around-the-bend-trend, or the down and out and flushed away trend. I’m kicking back on the beach. You can follow the come back, the back down, the buck up and the suck up to your heart’s content. I’m rolling into the hammock for the duration. You can get uptight, out of sight, bent out of -- or bent into -- shape. I’m taking the seventh inning stretch for months. You can be pissed off, pissed on, or just pissed. I’m staying high and dry.

(snip)

You know right now if you’ve got a smidgen of a scintilla of the sense God gave a goober that you will vote for that candidate and against Barack Obama come hell or high water.

Jus' biden his time...

Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Waiting for Not-O
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
He's got an excellent point, except that wherever he's from, there's that pesky thing called "the primary" to vote in.

After the primary, it's all downhill from there. Nothing left to do but let the answering machine pick up from the pollsters and nickel hustlers and the "Help Me Defeat That Democrat" beggars; throw away the junk mail, and if you're into TV (I'm not, but Mrs E is), watching all the attack ads.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.