Author Topic: The John Murtha Jihadi Correctional Facility  (Read 756 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
The John Murtha Jihadi Correctional Facility
« on: January 24, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
Get this: King of Pork John Murtha, the 19-term Democratic congressman from western Pennsylvania, now wants to welcome a flood of Guantanamo Bay jihadis into his district. I don’t want to hear a single word of protestation from the constituents who put this money-grubbing, security-undermining fool back into office. As you vote, so shall you reap.

Murtha audaciously expressed his hope to house Gitmo detainees after President Barack Obama circulated his draft executive order to shut the facility down by the end of the year. “Sure, I’d take ‘em,” Murtha glibly retorted. “They’re no more dangerous in my district than in Guantanamo.” Murtha blustered that there was “no reason not to put ‘em in prisons in the United States and handle them the way they would handle any other prisoners.”

Before we unpack all that ignorant nonsense, let us pause to illuminate Murtha’s motives. He is driven neither by a warped sense of patriotic duty nor by misguided human rights compassion for al Qaeda’s footsoldiers. No, what fuels him is unabashed greed and a lifelong edifice complex. The money-grubbing Murtha, you see, just can’t wait to snatch up federal tax dollars to build a new maximum security prison for the Gitmo gang — no doubt with his name and face plastered all over it. Welcome to the John Murtha Jihadist Correctional Facility.

Forget about the increased risk Murtha would subject his district to by volunteering it as a highly visible terror target. Forget about the disgusting affront this pork grab poses to the families of those who died on United Flight 93 — which 9/11 terrorists crashed in Shanksville, Pa., represented by none other than Murtha at the time. There’s a shining prison on a hill to be built and Murtha will sell out his neighbors’ safety to make sure it’s built on his hill.
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/01/23/the-john-murtha-jihadi-correctional-facility/

:bird: :censored:

Be sure to read the link about the FBI raid connected to Murtha.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: The John Murtha Jihadi Correctional Facility
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
Now, he can imprison detainees AND haggle about amounts on kickbacks from the Saudi sheiks, that fund them, all from the comfort of his Congressional district.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Airwolf

Re: The John Murtha Jihadi Correctional Facility
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
Thank God he's not representing us here in my state.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"