Author Topic: Obama bin Babykiller reverses abortion-funds policy  (Read 1211 times)

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Obama bin Babykiller reverses abortion-funds policy
« on: January 23, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »
Obama reverses abortion-funds policy
Bush policy banned U.S. funds for groups that promote or perform abortion

updated 1 hour, 37 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has signed an executive order ending the ban on federal funds for international groups that perform abortions or provide information on the option.

Liberal groups welcomed the decision while abortion rights foes criticized the president. Known as the "Mexico City policy," the ban has been reinstated and then reversed by Republican and Democratic presidents since GOP President Ronald Reagan established it in 1984. Democrat Bill Clinton ended the ban in 1993, but Republican George W. Bush re-instituted it in 2001 as one of his first acts in office.

Obama signed it quietly, without coverage by the media, late on Friday afternoon, a contrast to the midday signings with fanfare of executive orders on other subjects earlier in the week.

blah blah blah snip

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28812519/

I heard this on the radio tonight on my way home from work, and coined a new nickname for the jug-eared fool.

Obama bin Babykiller
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:31:20 PM by crockspot »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Obama bin Babykiller reverses abortion-funds policy
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:40:39 PM »
LMAO  I love your "Obama bin" names. 

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:28 PM »
Front page on Yahoo as well.  This is recieving a lot of attention.  I wonder how many people who voted for Obama are going to regret it now.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:44:20 PM »
Front page on Yahoo as well.  This is recieving a lot of attention.  I wonder how many people who voted for Obama are going to regret it now.

One of my "friends" on facebook wrote about this.  She posted the story then wrote:
"Let's get this stem-cell party going, President Obama! We got almost 8 years to make up for!"

Woo Hoo, it's a party, let's kill all them babies. 

**Ooops wrong story.  LOL  I thought when I first read crocks "Obama bin Babykiller" line that it was about the stem cell thing he did today as well. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:47:34 PM by BEG »

Offline jendf

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:47:42 PM »

I'm guessing not many. This is why they did it. And people want our party to ease up on "social" issues. This is the type of shit they are talking about.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »
I thought this was a federal LAW...Title XX I think...

I guess this shitbag thinks congress is a mere formality.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »
I thought this was a federal LAW...Title XX I think...

I guess this shitbag thinks congress is a mere formality.

How did Clinton do it then?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »
How did Clinton do it then?
Title X

I may be mistaken but Title X prohibits federal funding of abortions. If it does exist then it does not matter what Clinton did or did not do we would be watching a president disregard whatever social policy law he dictates is inonvenient and abrogating the constitutional perogatives of congress.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:05 PM »
He did this the day after the March for Life. Pretty close to the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. Nice.

Asshole.  :censored:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
So three days or so in office, and he's already advanced his pro-death agenda. That action had to be done now?

But you wonder: He wages war, somewhat gleefully, it appears, on the most innocent and defenseless of human beings, the unborn and just-born. And he makes a mother's womb a battlefield, not a place of safety and growth.

Meanwhile, in those same days, he weakens America by his HUTA actions regarding Gitmo and some methods to extract useful intelligence from avowed and identifed enemies of the U.S.

Obama is a dangerous man: hates life but afraid of terrorists and enemies of the U.S. Picks on babies, but can't find it in himself to stand agaisnt bomb-throwing, gun-toting, let's-destroy-America Islamofascists and other terrorists.

Can anyone else spell "lack of testicularity" and "morally anchorless"?
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
State-funded murder.  Effin great.  Please remind me why I care about what liberals think when they'd rather kill me and anything they may happen to create.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford