Author Topic: George Bush monument defaced  (Read 1465 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
George Bush monument defaced
« on: January 21, 2009, 11:52:36 AM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6615053

Oh my.

This of course is hardly a surprise.

Shortly before 2pm, Houston police got a call of criminal mischief in progress at the George Bush monument on Bagby at Preston in downtown Houston. Witnesses say a man who appeared to be homeless was using paint to vandalize the monument.

The man was described as having long blond hair, possibly in a ponytail, and wearing a plaid shirt. He may still have some yellow paint on him.....

I don't want to make what might seem a sick joke, because I'm not a mean person, but that description of the homeless man seems to match that of the cymbals-clashing primitive, the "Symbolman" primitive, who lost his luxury house in Hawaii and blamed it on George Bush a while ago.

Pictures at the link, and some really interesting reader comments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: George Bush monument defaced
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »
Teh DUmmie doesn't even realize he got the wrong Bush.   :thatsright:  The one he defaced has been out of office for a while.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »
They really are sore winners.  They are also idiots.  Every protest, boycott or acts of civil disobedience are so childish and accomplish NOTHING.  All this hate will eat them up, they will NEVER be happy.  Even if they get everything they want they will still bitch.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »
How will they manage to deface GWB's monument once he is put on Mt. Rushmore?  :fuelfire:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
How will they manage to deface GWB's monument once he is put on Mt. Rushmore?  :fuelfire:

:bow:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
They really are sore winners.  They are also idiots.  Every protest, boycott or acts of civil disobedience are so childish and accomplish NOTHING.  All this hate will eat them up, they will NEVER be happy.  Even if they get everything they want they will still bitch.

BEG, these retards will bitch from the grave.  :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6615053

Oh my.

This of course is hardly a surprise.

I don't want to make what might seem a sick joke, because I'm not a mean person, but that description of the homeless man seems to match that of the cymbals-clashing primitive, the "Symbolman" primitive, who lost his luxury house in Hawaii and blamed it on George Bush a while ago.

Pictures at the link, and some really interesting reader comments.

That's exactly the first though that came to mind when I read your post.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
The man was described as having long blond hair, possibly in a ponytail, and wearing a plaid shirt.

In Houston, that is not a homeless person, that's a filthy hippie.  :hammer:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »

Hate is a very expensive emotion.  It wasn't until I released it against my ex-wife that I realized the death grip it had on me -- physically and emotionally.  It is like having a strap around your chest keeping you from breathing -- and you have the ability to cut it loose!

If it wasn't for the fact that they hate us so, I would feel pity for the primitives.  But the most I can muster is scorn (far from hate).
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 06:08:01 PM »
Hate is a very expensive emotion.  It wasn't until I released it against my ex-wife that I realized the death grip it had on me -- physically and emotionally.  It is like having a strap around your chest keeping you from breathing -- and you have the ability to cut it loose!

If it wasn't for the fact that they hate us so, I would feel pity for the primitives.  But the most I can muster is scorn (far from hate).

I actually do have pity for them.  What sad miserable lives they must lead. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »

In Houston, that is not a homeless person, that's a filthy hippie.  :hammer:

Wonder what his DU name is?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »
Wonder what his DU name is?

That's what I am wondering too.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du