Author Topic: Would it surprise anyone if Biden outlived Trump?  (Read 358 times)

Offline CC27

Would it surprise anyone if Biden outlived Trump?
« on: March 03, 2024, 12:38:05 PM »
dawg

I don't think so. He's only a few years older. He's slim, takes care of himself, and is willing to listen to expert advice.

Gun to my head, if forced to bet money on which man would live the longest, I'd pick President Biden.

But, honestly, that shouldn't even be the point.

President Biden has surrounded himself with at team of brilliant people. That team begins with our excellent Vice-President, former Senator and California Attorney General Kamala Harris, but, really, it's highly competent people all the way down.

Trump will surround himself with sycophants, charlatans, and grifters. And if any of them dare to say anything he disagrees with, they will be summarily tossed.

This really isn't a contest between two old men.

It's a contest between one deranged old man and an entire team of qualified professionals

Grasping at straws again DUmmy?

Offline jukin

Re: Would it surprise anyone if Biden outlived Trump?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 01:18:21 PM »
The DUmbass DUchebags are really getting scared about November. The LUnancy from the DUmp is going to get worse, much worse as we go toward the election.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 01:21:38 PM »
Yes, he surrounded himself with quite a team

Here’s a couple of them, and then there’s mayor Pete let’s not forget about him
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 03:14:04 PM »

dawg
Would it surprise anyone if Biden outlived Trump?

I don't think so. He's only a few years older...

No, it wouldn't surprise me at all, DUm'Rat.  :whatever:

The Donald is deflecting and defeating every possible lawfare campaign you dipshits have thrown at him, and just kept coming. Y'all have been telegraphing your desperation where he's concerned for weeks now; it's only a matter of time before "somebody" green-lights the same team who were able to walk into a secure federal correctional facility, and without leaving any evidence of their having been there, assassinated the guy who was on a 24-hour a day suicide watch because he had evidence that could blow up in the faces of sooo many DNC muckity mucks it wasn't even funny.

No, DUm'Rat; y'all could pull your "well isn't that a cowinkydink" and "gee he must not have been as popular as he thought he was" acts until y'all are blue in the face, and I'm still not going to be one bit surprised. Just remember though, moron; y'all don't get to start grave dancing until AFTER the current regime "Scalia's" the body. :therock:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 03:19:41 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 04:32:34 PM »
dawg

I don't think so. He's only a few years older. He's slim, takes care of himself, and is willing to listen to expert advice.

Gun to my head, if forced to bet money on which man would live the longest, I'd pick President Biden.

But, honestly, that shouldn't even be the point.

President Biden has surrounded himself with at team of brilliant people. That team begins with our excellent Vice-President, former Senator and California Attorney General Kamala Harris, but, really, it's highly competent people all the way down.

Trump will surround himself with sycophants, charlatans, and grifters. And if any of them dare to say anything he disagrees with, they will be summarily tossed.

This really isn't a contest between two old men.

It's a contest between one deranged old man and an entire team of qualified professiona

Seriously stop smoking psychoactive drugs.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 01:45:14 AM »
Another message from backwards-world.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 08:53:12 AM »
A-fisking I will go. A-fisking I will go:

dawg

Gun to my head, if forced to bet money on which man would live the longest, I'd pick President Biden. 1

But, honestly, that shouldn't even be the point. 2

President Biden has surrounded himself with at team of brilliant people 3. That team begins with our excellent Vice-President, former Senator and California Attorney General Kamala Harris 4, but, really, it's highly competent people all the way down 5.

1 Would I be surprised if LIEden outlived Trump? NO. Do I think it likely? No. But longevity isn't the point, mental competence is, and Joe's left his building years ago.

2 True statement, but followed by sillinesses.

3 In real life, most of LIEden's top-level appointees are incompetents with little or no experience relevant to the agencies they supposedly lead. Rather than brilliant and experienced, they are ideological cronies and checkoffs.

4 Excellent? :rotf: Kammie. Is. Stooooooooooooopid. Kammie, MIGHT have been adequate as an assistant DA in Alameda County. Her advancement from that office was from being Willie Brown's side-piece for a couple of years and the entree into CA state politics she "earned" thereby.

5 Ideologues and idiots and checkoffs, oy vey!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.