Author Topic: Food for thought  (Read 529 times)

Offline CC27

Food for thought
« on: February 13, 2024, 07:36:46 AM »
malaise (266,272 posts)

Food for thought
If your foreign policy supports welcoming those who support your interests which are economic and not democratic, you sow the seeds to destroy your own democracy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218679021

Put down the rum.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Food for thought
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 07:41:17 AM »
Words of wisdom from someone who lives in a Third World shit hole!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 07:49:22 AM »
I so want to say something about cutting off the fire hose of illegals streaming over the southern boarder which supports democrat economic interests, but that sentence is 25 pounds of fertilizer shoved into a 5 pound bag.  My brain functions too well to think down to those levels. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 09:23:52 AM »
What????
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 09:46:24 AM »
What????

1. IKR? At best that was convoluted.

2. Biden and Hamas, sitting in a tree ... Biden and Iran, sitting in a tree ... both of which mal approves, probably, and both of which sow the seeds to destroy her imagined democracy ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 01:58:57 PM »
If your foreign policy supports welcoming those who support your interests which are economic and not democratic, you sow the seeds to destroy your own democracy.

On the other hand, if your foreign policy supports welcoming those who support your interests which are "democratic" and not economic, you sow the seeds to.destroy your own economic security.

Which describes fairly accurately, though nowhere near completely, the situation this nation and its people find themselves in under a biden (obungles 3.0) regime.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 04:45:33 PM »
I am beyond tired of hearing about how open the borders are in this country. They are not coming here to adapt to the culture and they are only looking for a handout. They ruin the hotels we put them up in and bitch about how they get fed. Send those MoFo's back if they don't like it here or are willing to adapt.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2024, 05:00:15 PM »
I am beyond tired of hearing about how open the borders are in this country. They are not coming here to adapt to the culture and they are only looking for a handout. They ruin the hotels we put them up in and bitch about how they get fed. Send those MoFo's back if they don't like it here or are willing to adapt.

Send them back regardless.

They came here illegally.

Anything less just enables more.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2024, 05:48:13 PM »
I remember the political turmoil in Jamaica in the 70s and 80s soms pelucidly clear has nothing to say to us
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2024, 01:18:00 PM »
    malaise (266,272 posts)

Food for thought

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218679021

I agree with low IQ rummy on this but enough about Traitor Joe Biden the senile simpleton.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2024, 11:21:53 PM »
Food for thought:

If you and your family members are funneling ten of millions of dollars from foreign sources through 20-odd different shell companies without delivering any goods or services of actual value then you are probably selling influence, not practicing "democracy."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 12:08:20 AM by DUmpDiver »