Author Topic: Police: Montana Mother Kept Dead Son, 2, in Car Trunk  (Read 974 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Police: Montana Mother Kept Dead Son, 2, in Car Trunk
« on: September 09, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »
GREAT FALLS, Mont. —  The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

Deputy County Attorney Joel Thompson said authorities have yet to determine how or when the boy died. An autopsy is being conducted. According to court records, ManyWhiteHorses told police the boy's death was an accident, and that she placed his body in the car's trunk on May 29.

... ManyWhiteHorses was first arrested July 21, after authorities said she was driving erratically. As police attempted to pull her over, she drove through several stoplights and crashed into a parked car. Her 11-year-old daughter was in the back seat and, unknown to police, the toddler's body was apparently in the trunk, authorities said.

Police officers did not search the trunk, and the car was towed. ManyWhiteHorses was arrested, and child welfare officials began looking into placing the daughter into state custody.

ManyWhiteHorses was given misdemeanor citations in connection with the crash and later released from jail. Authorities said she did not retrieve her car even though she was free to do so.

... Police were brought into the case last week after child welfare agents could not verify the toddler's location. A short time later, ManyWhiteHorses told officers the toddler, who had autism, had died in late May, according to court records. ManyWhiteHorses told police she put the body in the trunk, wrapped in a blanket inside a garbage bag, the affidavit said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

Poor little lad, he must have had a dreadful life with her.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Police: Montana Mother Kept Dead Son, 2, in Car Trunk
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »
WTH? Some people just need to be kept away from the rest of us.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »
This stood out to me:

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

And also that the boy was autistic or had leanings of such. If that was so, then violent tendencies and dealing with an autistic toddler do not mix. A normal toddler can exasperate even the most patient of parents, an autistic child even more so. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she killed him via shaking, hitting, etc.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »
This stood out to me:

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

And also that the boy was autistic or had leanings of such. If that was so, then violent tendencies and dealing with an autistic toddler do not mix. A normal toddler can exasperate even the most patient of parents, an autistic child even more so. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she killed him via shaking, hitting, etc.
Judging by the reports of her driving I think alcohol played a part too. She would likely be less in control of herself and more prone to hitting James.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:56 PM »
"You don't want to look in the trunk officer, oh no you don't!"

[youtube=425,350]MEyz4y8eM5k[/youtube]
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄