Author Topic: PALIN ADMITS HER 17-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT  (Read 22555 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: PALIN ADMITS HER 17-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
Just want to mention, most third-trimester abortions are to kill an imperfect child.  With the dodge of "the mother's mental health," a third-trimester child can be killed for anything...Down Syndrome, heart problems, anything.  The point to them is to legally kill the child...if they waited until after the birth, that would be murder.  But if they kill the child even minutes before he or she actually emerges, it's legal.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »
^I totally agree with you guys.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2008, 02:53:03 PM »
Just want to mention, most third-trimester abortions are to kill an imperfect child.  With the dodge of "the mother's mental health," a third-trimester child can be killed for anything...Down Syndrome, heart problems, anything.  The point to them is to legally kill the child...if they waited until after the birth, that would be murder.  But if they kill the child even minutes before he or she actually emerges, it's legal.

Death-merchants like Lanie don't care.  It is about ME ME ME and if I have to kill a baby to make ME happy, then that is what I will do.  And if I can use a fig leaf that is something other than a baby, then I certainly shall.

Tough to reconcile being a slut and the results thereof.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »

And the partial birth procedure was introduced because too many of these babies were surviving late term abortions.

Also, third-trimester abortions are performed on "healthy" babies by "doctors" who are willing to perform them. Usually on women who for whatever reason don't realize they are pregnant or otherwise delay the decision to abort - usually lesser educated women.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2008, 03:04:31 PM »

And the partial birth procedure was introduced because too many of these babies were surviving late term abortions.

Also, third-trimester abortions are performed on "healthy" babies by "doctors" who are willing to perform them. Usually on women who for whatever reason don't realize they are pregnant or otherwise delay the decision to abort - usually lesser educated women.

Have you ever read Tiller's site?  They kill the babies by inserting a needle into the heart and pumping in Digoxin.  As I understand it, the heart literally beats so hard it explodes. 

This is allowed in a country that fines slaughterhouses for failing to properly stun pigs and cattle before they're shot...in the head.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2008, 03:09:02 PM »
I just can't fathom what goes through a mother's head up to and during such a vile act. I really, really can't. I've known friends who got pregnant at what was considered the absolute wrong time in their lives. I know having a baby isn't always a joyous event for some women. But Dear God! Aborting a late term pregnancy or a partial birth abortion?!??! As a mother, I just can't fathom. I really, really can't.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »
I just can't fathom what goes through a mother's head up to and during such a vile act. I really, really can't. I've known friends who got pregnant at what was considered the absolute wrong time in their lives. I know having a baby isn't always a joyous event for some women. But Dear God! Aborting a late term pregnancy or a partial birth abortion?!??! As a mother, I just can't fathom. I really, really can't.

It's pure evil... and the doctors who perform these are monsters.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »
I agree. Once I felt those first flutters in the womb, I was a goner. NO ONE was going to hurt me or my unborn baby. I would have moved mountains to bring him into this world. The bond was unbreakable and I've heard the same thing from friends who carried babies to term they hadn't planned on or outright regretted in the beginning stages of the pregnancy. To knowingly and willingingly murder that baby? I'm speechless.....

Offline Chris_

« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2008, 03:45:30 PM »

It's pure evil... and the doctors who perform these are monsters.

As are the people who support both.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

Have you ever read Tiller's site?  They kill the babies by inserting a needle into the heart and pumping in Digoxin.  As I understand it, the heart literally beats so hard it explodes. 

This is allowed in a country that fines slaughterhouses for failing to properly stun pigs and cattle before they're shot...in the head.

It's sickening Mrs. Smith.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2008, 03:52:35 PM »

It's sickening Mrs. Smith.

Yes, it is. 

I'm sure we've all seen pictures of Trig Palin.  My step-daughter was gushing over "how cute he is" today.  With a different mother, this could well have been his fate. 

With genetic testing coming right along, how long can it be before the choice can be for something even more sickening than an imperfection like Downs?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »
I agree. Once I felt those first flutters in the womb, I was a goner. NO ONE was going to hurt me or my unborn baby. I would have moved mountains to bring him into this world. The bond was unbreakable and I've heard the same thing from friends who carried babies to term they hadn't planned on or outright regretted in the beginning stages of the pregnancy. To knowingly and willingingly murder that baby? I'm speechless.....

When I saw the first ultrasound of my "teething princess" (she's getting a top tooth!), the first thing I thought of was, "How in Heaven could anyone kill thir child in the womb?"  Yeah, I'm not my wife, so I wasn't having the changes happen to me, but she felt--and feels--the same way.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2008, 05:32:44 PM »

When I saw the first ultrasound of my "teething princess" (she's getting a top tooth!), the first thing I thought of was, "How in Heaven could anyone kill thir child in the womb?"  Yeah, I'm not my wife, so I wasn't having the changes happen to me, but she felt--and feels--the same way.

I don't think even hormonal changes will make a human woman kill her baby.  She might kill you, but not her baby.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2008, 06:54:34 PM »

On the first day of the process, an injection of a medication is made into the baby to assure that it will be stillborn and will not experience any discomfort during the procedure. After the delivery, all patients receive a D&C and are usually able to travel the next morning.
:o Holy shit! he actually has the balls to use the term baby! Pretty much admitting he is committing murder! What a sick twisted sonofabitch!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

On the first day of the process, an injection of a medication is made into the baby to assure that it will be stillborn and will not experience any discomfort during the procedure. After the delivery, all patients receive a D&C and are usually able to travel the next morning.
:o Holy shit! he actually has the balls to use the term baby! Pretty much admitting he is committing murder! What a sick twisted sonofabitch!

That site is hard to read, huh.   :(  But of course he uses the term "baby."  His patients know  :censored: well that "it's" a baby.  :(

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

That site is hard to read, huh.   :(  But of course he uses the term "baby."  His patients know  :censored: well that "it's" a baby.  :(
It made me sick that human beings{Iuse the term very loosely with him} Can be that divorced from common sense and decency.  He is no better than a Ted Bundy or  Jeffrey Dahmer only what he's doing is legal! :o
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »
What is being done with tiller is infanticide, pure and simple. I've known a number of women  , who underwent abortions . These women are all old before their time. One had at least two abortions and became a bitter, mean old woman in her 40's. There IS a psylogical effect that damages the woman when there's an abortion after the process is well along....