Author Topic: Will Morningstar, once of DU now residing at DI, likes the Cavers. Or something.  (Read 1779 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
In this thread https://www.discussionist.com/10151732525

34. I won't bite. Remember imwithfred, leader of Conservative Cave, alerted your rude personal attack...
This too shall pass.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
In this thread https://www.discussionist.com/10151732525

Well, the guy is relatively decent and unlike the DUmpasses, is generally quite civil so I kinda like him...  even though he's a leftist. But he's Canadian so his politics don't affect me.
I will say the whole whatever is going on, as in that linked thread for example, is a shtick thats wearing quite thin.
The guy doesn't navigate the internet waters very well.
I suppose being civil got him booted from the DUmp (if that's what happened), and the same is getting him eaten alive at DU Jr.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Well, the guy is relatively decent and unlike the DUmpasses, is generally quite civil so I kinda like him...  even though he's a leftist. But he's Canadian so his politics don't affect me.
I will say the whole whatever is going on, as in that linked thread for example, is a shtick thats wearing quite thin.
The guy doesn't navigate the internet waters very well.
I suppose being civil got him booted from the DUmp (if that's what happened), and the same is getting him eaten alive at DU Jr.

Will is *interesting*, no doubt.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Will is *interesting*, no doubt.

Well, yeah, Will's different, but in a not-bad way, and among the Democrats, liberals, and primitives, he's a rarity, a breath of fresh air over there.  I think the primitives pick on him because he's a positive person, not a negative one, and they resent, really resent, that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

The guy's a threat to my Presidency of Over-Explainers Annoymorous! Not in a NanceGregg assaholic way. He kind of reminds me of my more naive days around the turn of the century.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I didn't know we had a "leader".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Technically we don't,  BC.
However, you better believe I'm getting behind the first sob that pops up with "let's have a beer" or "I'm buying".  :thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline freedumb2003b

Of course we do:

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Didn't remember this Canuck at the DUmp.  But he has replied to a couple of my posts at DU jr. in the past week.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Of course we do:

Why did you post a picture of Mrs. Skinner?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Didn't remember this Canuck at the DUmp.  But he has replied to a couple of my posts at DU jr. in the past week.

ya... he's getting more and more weird as time passes.
i'm not sure if he's trolling or what is going on. Most of it makes little sense