Author Topic: DUmmies orgasmic over impending demise of Charles Krauthammer  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Were you expecting anything different?

NCTraveler

Charles Krauthammer revealed he has weeks to live.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fridays-without-charles/2018/06/08/2fb510da-6b21-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ccba338c6f5*

Letter From Krauthammer*

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-note-to-readers/2018/06/08/3512010c-6b24-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?utm_term=.5f9f30d807c5*

Johnny2X2X

2. He helped destroy America

I hope he looks at the chaos he helped create in our country. I know he's been critical of Trump, but his rhetoric for decades helped usher in a fascist strongman into power in our country. Krauthammer helped create this and helped destroy our Democracy.

maxsolomon

5. "Damaged", then.

Krauthammer has been a malignant force in the RW Noise machine, putting a faux-intellectual polish on their curdled thoughts for nearly my entire adult life.*

I will not mourn his passing. The only tragedy is that he will not be joined by several other propagandists of the same ilk.

RockRaven

16. Time after time he was disingenuous and dishonest in his analysis and commentary

I believe he harmed the public's understanding of important and complicated issues more than he benefited it. And in doing so contributed to the bad place we find ourselves in today.*

I'm sorry he's dying, but I'm not sorry his ability to harm our society is dissipating.

Coventina

17. I hope his end is peaceful, but I'm not going to mourn him.

He is a despicable neo-con who cheered on the Bush criminal syndicate.*

He was part of the Fox News establishment that has corrupted our politics.*

Good riddance.

cyclonefence

8. I'm with you

Krauthammer is a horrible human being, and I will not mourn his passing.

Stay classy, DUmmies...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210709079

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmies orgasmic over impending demise of Charles Krauthammer
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »
It seems their favorite dance is on peoples graves.

May they all die a slow and very painful death. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 12:42:19 PM »
They keep playing their "fascist strongman" meme, not realizing that the fact that THEY ARE NOT IN PRISON is proof that they are wrong.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 12:56:39 PM »
In normal circles, Krauthammer is a man to be admired, a true role model.

Just shows what social outcast freakaziods the leftists actually are.s
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline dixierose

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 02:31:19 PM »
I didn't want to wade over there and see what kind of hate filled venom they would spew. This is still raw to me. Next to Ronald Reagan, he was my conservative role model. Smart as a whip and not afraid to say exactly what he thought. He will be missed.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 04:10:17 PM »
I didn't want to wade over there and see what kind of hate filled venom they would spew. This is still raw to me. Next to Ronald Reagan, he was my conservative role model. Smart as a whip and not afraid to say exactly what he thought. He will be missed.

Sadly, dixie, I do not see a time or a path to it when Progs will turn away from stuff like this. I cannot say it does not happen on the conservative side, sadly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »

I'm about 99% certain that he didn't vote for Trump.  He was still on Fox News during that period of time.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 06:44:35 PM »
Sadly, dixie, I do not see a time or a path to it when Progs will turn away from stuff like this. I cannot say it does not happen on the conservative side, sadly.

yeah, Carol Ann has noticed how some are reacting to Bourdain's suicide and she is OUTRAGED!!! (again):

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210710446

He worked at CNN - who wouldn't want to die?

:rotf:

Offline dixierose

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 07:50:19 PM »
I'm about 99% certain that he didn't vote for Trump.  He was still on Fox News during that period of time.

I know this is unpopular here, but I didn't vote for him either. That being said, I've agreed with his policies (except tariffs), and I think the whole Russian collusion thing is a witch hunt. I also detest the outright lying the press does where he is concerned. I'm not a fan (sometimes I wish somebody would change his Twitter password), but I'm getting closer and closer to voting for him in '20.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 08:01:45 PM »
I know this is unpopular here, but I didn't vote for him either. That being said, I've agreed with his policies (except tariffs), and I think the whole Russian collusion thing is a witch hunt. I also detest the outright lying the press does where he is concerned. I'm not a fan (sometimes I wish somebody would change his Twitter password), but I'm getting closer and closer to voting for him in '20.

Ban her!!!  :rofl:

Completely understand your viewpoint.  I voted just to keep "her" from being coronated.  I'd be thrilled to vote for a female or someone of any color/ethnicity whose views more closely align with my own.  Content of character always trumps color of skin.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 07:53:55 AM »

:catfight:  :-)

This isn't DU and we don't ban people for not toeing party line or swarm people for having differing opinions (too often). Like Ralph, I voted Trump hoping to keep the worst major party candidate in US history out of the WH. Omitting the preposition "for" was intentional. Trump said a lot of things I more or less agreed with, but he looked more like a big government middle-of-the-roader to me, in terms of his business life. At this point he's kept a lot of promises, and is working toward keeping more. At the rate he's going I would vote for him in 2020; knowing that the Ds will nominate someone with horrible ideas probably won't matter all that much to me, though I appreciate their reliability.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 01:29:36 PM »
I say we make Trump emperor for life.

:fuelfire:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 09:08:53 PM »
I seem to recall reading somewhere that Charles Krauthammer is/was a democrat and worked for Carter or Mondale?   :shrug:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 08:36:25 AM »
I seem to recall reading somewhere that Charles Krauthammer is/was a democrat and worked for Carter or Mondale?   :shrug:

That is correct.  He worked for Walter Mondale.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 09:47:12 AM »
That is correct.  He worked for Walter Mondale.

Hey, we've all been young & stupid.  Posted this before, I voted for Dukakis in '88.  Have been repenting ever since.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 10:20:06 AM »
Hey, we've all been young & stupid.  Posted this before, I voted for Dukakis in '88.  Have been repenting ever since.

People learn and grow. DUpipo-grade Progs don't hate Krauthammer for his 1970s work for Walter Mon-Dull.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 11:46:38 AM »

Yup takes Ralph off his friends list.  ;)

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »
Charles Krauteimer was smarter than the entire population of the DUmp combined.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 04:14:37 PM »

Yup takes Ralph off his friends list.  ;)

Very funny!  I admitted that at CU in the way olden days.  Gator was furious.  Hell, I changed a lot since I was 18.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 05:28:52 PM »
yeah, Carol Ann has noticed how some are reacting to Bourdain's suicide and she is OUTRAGED!!! (again):

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210710446

He worked at CNN - who wouldn't want to die?

:rotf:

Star Member sheshe2 (48,305 posts)

BREITBART COMMENTS ON ANTHONY BOURDAIN'S DEATH ARE ABOUT AS TASTEFUL AS YOU'D EXPECT
I will post the first part from Mike Riggs. A beautiful appreciation of his life. What follows is the most disgusting comments from Breitbart that you have ever read. These people are completely devoid of humanity. Read them if you can. I will not post them as they are to vile. They made me cry.

Sleep in Peace as you could not do in life, Anthony Bourdain. You will be missed.

……………………………...

We lost Anthony Bourdain today. There's a good appreciation of his life, surprisingly, at Reason, from Mike Riggs:

He was a proponent of peace and free exchange who used his platform to redirect America's attention to the places we ravaged and then forgot about. He loved Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia; he despised Henry Kissinger....

In the last year, he became a staunch supporter of women who have survived sexual assault and harassment, not because he's a saint but because he "met one extraordinary woman with an extraordinary and painful story, who introduced [him] to a lot of other women with extraordinary stories and suddenly it was personal." His alignment with the #MeToo movement came with a healthy dose of public regret about the times throughout his career in which he turned a blind eye to female friends and coworkers who were mistreated by men in the food industry....

Bourdain also praised the immigrant work ethic—another reason it is so devastating to lose him now. In 2000's Kitchen Confidential, he wrote about the essential role immigrants have played in the evolution of America's food scene and how America has benefited by providing opportunities to people fleeing war and poverty. The "exile" class of line cooks—"Refugees, usually emigres and immigrants for whom cooking is preferable to death squads, poverty or working in a sneaker factory for two dollars a day"—were some of his favorite characters in the kitchen. He even preferred them to culinary masterminds....

At the other end of the spectrum, we have the comments at Breitbart. You may want to ask the kids to leave the room:

The rest: http://nomoremister.blogspot.com/2018/06/breitbart-comments-on-anthony-bourdains.html

tears~

Ohiogal (3,764 posts)

1. Breitbart is full of ignorant assholes

Whenever you read the comments, you need to take a shower. One or two of them will do it. Of course they all love the orange anus. They do not represent anything but a small minority of brain dead cretins.

Fri Jun 8, 2018, 06:00 PM
Star Member spanone (104,838 posts)

8. **** 'em

[picture of the finger, to be expected of these scum]

Reply to this post

Star Member smirkymonkey (32,421 posts)

10. I never go there so I had no idea how absolutely revolting these people were.

I am sick to my stomach. No matter how much we hated a conservative, we would never come up with such trash. One of the comments just floored me:

"Kill them all. Every last one of them. They may have won. They may be burning down our republic. But take them out with you. Kill them all."

This is what we are up against. They aren't just politically opposed to us, they actually want us dead. They are sick individuals.
Reply to this post

Fri Jun 8, 2018, 06:46 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (48,305 posts)

13. This is why they love the 'resident...He is making it so.

This is what we are up against. They aren't just politically opposed to us, they actually want us dead. They are sick individuals.

Fools don't realize they are going to die with us.
Reply to this post

:bird:

My one and only trip to the DUmp. Now for my shower....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:32:19 PM by Rufus2010 »