Author Topic: Had a chance to chat with an AZ member of Congress yesterday...  (Read 1337 times)

Offline CC27

Tue Apr 24, 2018, 07:56 AM
Star Member brooklynite (42,848 posts)

Had a chance to chat with an AZ member of Congress yesterday...

...they mentioned that Arizona has a "Permanent Early Voter List". If you sign up, you will permanently received a ballot by mail, voters on the list have a 90% participation rate.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210531715

I am sure you did......... :whatever:

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Had a chance to chat with an AZ member of Congress yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 07:18:07 AM »
, voters on the list have a 90% participation rate.

That is nothing.  Dead voters have a 110% democrat participation rate!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 07:43:31 AM »
That is nothing.  Dead voters have a 110% democrat participation rate!

:hi5: ! But are you sure democrat participation rate is that low, :-) ?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 08:52:55 AM »
some things in life are worthwhile and take a little effort.  For me, voting is a very important right that can have a huge impact on not only your life but the lives of others and I don't get all the hub bub about voting being so difficult to do.  I don't like waiting in line like the rest of most people but if I have to spend a little time in line on election day then so be it.  If people are too lazy to go to the polling place or can't be bothered to wait in line to be heard, then perhaps they shouldn't vote and spend that time in a manner they feel is more productive to them, such as posting on DU or watching reruns of Gilligan's Island.

The same goes for voter registration.  The state of california has made it so that anyone getting a drivers license is also registered to vote.  This opens up the floodgates of the millions of illegals who have received drivers licenses to be registered to vote as well despite assurances from the state that they have safeguards in place.  If you are really interested in voting and being heard, how difficult is it for you to go to the local library or Post Office and proactivaly fill out a voter registration card?

To me, all of these voting convenience programs just increase the chances of voter fraud which disenfranchises legitimate voters.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Undies

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 09:37:00 AM »

To me, all of these voting convenience programs just increase the chances of voter fraud which disenfranchises legitimate voters.

Ditto.

And it makes me mad-sick to know my legitimate vote, a born American citizen's vote, is canceled out by the illegal fraud vote of some criminal working on behalf of the democrat party.  My lawful vote is being "murdered".

It should be punishable by death.  My right to a vote and have it count is about equal in importance to my right to life. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 12:22:16 PM »
Ditto.

And it makes me mad-sick to know my legitimate vote, a born American citizen's vote, is canceled out by the illegal fraud vote of some criminal working on behalf of the democrat party.  My lawful vote is being "murdered".

It should be punishable by death.  My right to a vote and have it count is about equal in importance to my right to life.

I was signed up for that when I lived in AZ.  All you have to do is to sign an legal "affidavit" that you are you and you are eligible to vote and it's ON THE ENVELOPE you mail the ballot back to them with.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 02:06:11 PM »
genxlib (1,199 posts)
1. I have this in Florida

And I have this for you in Fla as well   :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!