Author Topic: Backwoodsrider (604 posts) is treading a thin line  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Backwoodsrider (604 posts) is treading a thin line
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:02:12 PM »
 Backwoodsrider (604 posts)

Fellow DU members please be careful judging Trump supporters
Hi everyone this is a big call I know but I do not want the US to fall into a civil war and here are a thing or 2 I am doing to try and prevent that from happening.;

There are many reasons why a person voted for Trump, as many as there are supporters however now the facts about Trump are coming out and layers of supporters are coming off Trump just like an onion but where are they going, into what type of camp? Depends on how they are treated. Now I am listening to the Trump voter.

If us progressives do a victory dance at the cooler every morning it probably is just going to piss the Trump supporter off and they might join an even worse group that reflects that anger. Instead I try and be present and listen when I realize the other person has really liked Trump and listen without reacting with my own stuff.. I notice the anger and frustration and their feeling of being abandoned, that is suffering by any measure.

Many of them just want to talk so they can come to terms with their own reasons for following Trump and maybe discover truthful options to build with.

Just a reminder from one social field professional to another, if the Trump supporters think there is no solution to their love for Trump there is a good chance mass shootings and crowd run downs is going to increase.

------------------

Hate follows. https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210551155
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Backwoodsrider (604 posts) is treading a thin line
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 04:58:48 PM »
Oh my.

The riding primitive provoked the primitives into revealing their inner hate.

MrScorpio (69,001 posts)      Sat Apr 28, 2018, 04:28 PM

116. **** the racist pieces of shit

We all know why they voted for Trump.

It's a very long thread, of which the above's one of the milder comments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 05:13:46 PM »
Oh my.

The riding primitive provoked the primitives into revealing their inner hate.

It's a very long thread, of which the above's one of the milder comments.

MrScorpio (69,001 posts)      Sat Apr 28, 2018, 04:28 PM

116. **** the racist pieces of shit

We all know why they voted for Trump.

I think they have some quick post option over there , you know like a menu at a Chinese restaurant. Choose one meme from each column to make up a post. and you can add a few words to make it look original. And be sure to have at least 3 f bombs in your post to give it an edge.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 06:33:13 PM »
I don't know which of "Backwoodsrider"'s delusions is greater, thinking that things are going badly for Trump or that (s)he would get much better responses than MrCorpulent's.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »
Impotent rage. It’s what the primitives do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 08:16:49 PM »
BantheGOP approves of this campfire igniter! Let's see if he lasts to a thousand posts...

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle