Author Topic: Hey DUmmies! Establishment Media’s Readership Collapses 48% Without Trump’  (Read 420 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/17/establishment-medias-readership-collapses-48-without-trumps-presidency/
The establishment media’s online readership has reportedly collapsed without the aid of Donald Trump’s America First presidency.

The Hill, Washington Post, New York Times, Politico, Wall Street Journal, CNN, and Vox Media have lost a large percentage of monthly unique visitors since Trump led the nation, according to Comscore data cited by the Journal.

“Newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there,” Trump predicted in 2017, “because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes.”

Politico’s readership has reportedly declined the greatest amount at 48 percent. The Post‘s page views are reportedly fewer by 28 percent, followed by the Times at 15 percent, then the Journal and Vox Media at nine percent.

As Trump is canceled on Twitter and Facebook, reducing his ability to immediately create a headline for the establishment media to print, the amount of the Post’s digital subscribers has reportedly declined by nearly 300,000.

According to the report, only three of the Post’s ten most-read articles on the home page in 2021 were political coverage. Whereas in 2019, just about all the 50 most-read articles on the home page were political “news.”

Traffic from nonsubscribers to the Post has also reportedly decreased 35 percent in the last two years. “Active subscribers are coming less often, and when they do come, they consume fewer pageviews,” a Post internal document reported stated.

“Traffic from subscribers is growing, but not fast enough to make up that difference,” the Journal analyzed. “From October 2019 to October 2021, digital subscribers increased by 56%, but subscriber page views only increased by 6% during that period.”

The Post defended their failing paper by attempting to wean itself off Trumpian headlines.

“We’ve been deliberate in our strategy work and are seeing the results of our investments across the company, particularly with the growth of the newsroom, the broadening of our coverage and the sophistication of our storytelling tools,” a Post spokesperson told the Journal.

The Post’s statement also indicated its hired a third party to audit and study the paper’s news coverage of Joe Biden’s presidency.

“This was a third-party study done to help identify potential motivations to subscribe, and we are not focused on just one of them,” the spokesperson said. “Rather, we are using the data as a whole to think about where we invest and grow in 2022.”

The study reportedly showed the publication is struggling with subscribers under the age of 55. The Journal reported only 14 percent of the Post’s subscribers are 55 or younger. “Our paid product is not attractive to younger people,” the study allegedly reads.

Among those most interested in the paper are reportedly described by the study as “affluent, urban married men with kids, more multi-ethnic, skew liberal/Democratic.”
If the media can't rake in the big bucks spewing your propaganda...do ya think they might be helping the Donald to return to power? Do you really think even Rachel Madcow is on your side?

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The list of anti-Trump voices that've become irrelevant or have outright disappeared from popular discourse is becoming quite lengthy.  It's only been a year.  I'm guessing most of them can't even get callbacks from publishing-houses.   

Offline zeitgeist

I ran across this a bit earlier and it fits right in:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/17/donny-deutsch-i-believe-with-every-bone-in-my-body-trump-is-going-to-be-indicted/

DeutschScreenshot/MSNBC
PAM KEY17 Dec 202119
1:31
MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch predicted Friday on “Deadline” that former President Donald Trump would be indicted for “bank fraud, mail fraud, and insurance fraud.”

Deutsch said, “I met with Michael Cohen a couple of weeks ago. He is doing well, out of house arrest, and he seems to think things are really moving along.”

When asked what investigators Cohen is speaking with, Deutsch said, “Cy Vance’s people, both, both the attorney general and the district attorney. He has met over a dozen times. He spent 50, 60, 70 hours going back to when he was in prison. You know, they are not— you know public officials, and you know guys — they are not doing this for the sake of doing this. They are doing this with an end game. And I believe as we get closer to maybe, you know, midterm elections or sometimes that’s politically timely, I am not saying there are politics involved in this — Trump is going to be indicted. I believe that with every bone in my body.”

He added, “Al Capone did not go to jail for murder. He went to jail for tax evasion. Donald Trump, I don’t believe, will go to jail for insurrection for sedition against the government. He will go to jail for bank fraud, mail fraud, and insurance fraud — not go to jail, be indicted, certainly.”
emphasis added

Follow Pam Key On Twitter @pamkeyNEN

May Double D choke on his own bile.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

In how many business hours, Dandy Donny Deutsch?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.